Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Trojans

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 11, 2012
Hi guys,

I know you are all excited about the 27" iMac, and fortunately, I'm among the folks who ordered iMac on 30th of November. As of right now, My iMac is in transit and currently in Louisville,KY. From past experience, shipping from Louisville to South Cal would just take last than 2 days, so my question is that if it is possible that UPS/APPLE would in fact deliver the iMac by Friday of this week in stead of next Monday, 12/17?

Thanks,
Please leave your thoughts here.

BSoares

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2012
USA
Same boat here... my iMac is there too. I got an iPad mini delivered today and it was in KY yesterday so it only took one day to get to my house from there. So is the iMac leaves tonight I'm hoping for a delivery tomorrow, even though it currently says Monday on UPS.com. If not tomorrow Friday would be great, then I have all weekend to play with it.

Please come early... please! UPS is usually pretty good at delivering things as fast as possible in my area.

Trojans

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 11, 2012
Same boat here... my iMac is there too. I got an iPad mini delivered today and it was in KY yesterday so it only took one day to get to my house from there. So is the iMac leaves tonight I'm hoping for a delivery tomorrow, even though it currently says Monday on UPS.com. If not tomorrow Friday would be great, then I have all weekend to play with it.

Please come early... please! UPS is usually pretty good at delivering things as fast as possible in my area.

I bought a 21" iMac less than two weeks ago, and it's a bad unit because of backlit bleeding issue. This friday is the last day I can return it, so I really hope UPS can deliver the 27" by Friday. Otherwise, I won't have a computer to use this weekend, and that's unimaginable that a world without a computer :(

BSoares

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2012
USA
I guess we still have tomorrow to get it but mine is still sitting in KY :(

Next on that progress is the Import Scan, then departure scan and after that should be my local store just before delivery. Hopefully these steps happen today and I get it tomorrow.

atteligibility

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2012
Hi guys,

I know you are all excited about the 27" iMac, and fortunately, I'm among the folks who ordered iMac on 30th of November. As of right now, My iMac is in transit and currently in Louisville,KY. From past experience, shipping from Louisville to South Cal would just take last than 2 days, so my question is that if it is possible that UPS/APPLE would in fact deliver the iMac by Friday of this week in stead of next Monday, 12/17?

Thanks,
Please leave your thoughts here.

See here
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1506955/

Some of us still have monday estimate on the website, but we're getting email notifications (if signed up with UPS My Choice) that delivery will be on Friday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.