Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Choctaw

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2008
[MOD NOTE]
I updated the title to make it less of an issue and the topic can be discussed without further ado.

Thanks for your correction of my wording…………sorry to make it sound like the new iMac has flaws. I just wanted to put the info out for reading and the knowledge that changes are being made in construction of the product. Did not want to start a war, there are always too many of them here.

theSeb

macrumors 604
Aug 10, 2010
none
Thanks for your correction of my wording…………sorry to make it sound like the new iMac has flaws. I just wanted to put the info out for reading and the knowledge that changes are being made in construction of the product. Did not want to start a war, there are always too many of them here.

Everything you have posted has already been known in this forum for a while since iFixit did a tear down as soon as the 21.5" model was available.

Choctaw

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2008
Everything you have posted has already been known in this forum for a while since iFixit did a tear down as soon as the 21.5" model was available.

Before I posted this I typed into the search iMac teardown and nothing came up...so I did what I did.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.