Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kdavis

macrumors member
May 6, 2003
Maine, USA
Maybe yours missed the flight yesterday (there's only two per day). Since you're in the NE like me, yours may take the same route as mine... We'll see during the day ;)

My FedEx status JUST updated in the last half hour to add:

10:56 pm In transit SHANGHAI CN
10:51 pm International shipment release - Import SHANGHAI CN

dryice589

macrumors member
Dec 10, 2012
So I just called Apple to check on upgrading to expedited shipping. They kept me on hold for 20 minutes, and then told me that it's not really an option and won't really make a difference. Also, if you buy apple care, it starts on the day of your order, which is ridiculous, since you spend a month for the computer to just get there.

#frustration

You have to ask for 2-3 day or overnight shipping. Expediated is standard.

jetjaguar

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2009
somewhere
Mine got delivered this morning. It shipped out on wensday from china and was supposed to arrive tomorrow but it came a day early.:D

JonnyIreland

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
I just called Apple for the second day in a row, told them how I don't understand why I ordered within 5 minutes of the process going live, yet my order is still processing whilst others have already got brand new 27" iMacs on their desks.

To be honest they were pretty nice, however I had to listen to the usual bs like "have you checked your order status online?" (I couldn't really reply "how about every 5 minutes?" lol) but then she asked me to hold while she talked to her manager...
...when she came back, she couldn't really help further with the actual order but they did give me a 3-digit discount on the iMac for being a good customer -it is hard to sound angry after that. I still just want my order to ship already though, all the discounts in the world won't help with that
:(

LogicPro

macrumors regular
Dec 11, 2012
I'm officially excited now!!! Was in a meeting when I received the order shipped email from Apple at 9:06am ET. It's coming FedEx and they expect it arrive on Tuesday, Dec. 18th!

So... I just checked out your firm's page and you guys are awesome. So, I sent you my resume :)

edry.hilario

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2010
i guess my iMac is being made In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom.
SERIOUSLY STILL PROCESSING!!! fffffffuuuuuuuu

kcramer

macrumors newbie
Aug 13, 2012
Did any of you whose order either shipped or changed to preparing for shipment order through the business store? And did anyone who is still waiting for a change order via the business store? I'm just grasping at straws here to try and figure out why mine is still processing. I don't really think it has anything to do with that, but it would just be nice to find some sort of logic here.

I did order mine via the EPP store. I went there looking for a discount. It didn't offer a discount but the order was still placed from there. I don't see anything on my order that mentions it is EPP though.

Since I'm stuck at Processing, ordered 11/29 11:57PM PST, and have a delivery date of Dec 20-27, I feel like there must be something going on given that most of the orders after mine have shipped or are preparing.

ViperDesign

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2007
Utah
Well it shipped this morning for me. Overnight but will receive it the 17th. Was hoping for Friday but knew that was probably a pipe dream.

millk18

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2010
Here I am still in "Processing Items" status. My particulars are
Ordered online at 7:30am on November 30 from St. Louis MO...
27-inch iMac
Available to ship: 2 - 3 Weeks
Delivers Dec 24 - Dec 31 by Standard Shipping
3.4GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB
3TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2GB GDDR5

Called and got shipping changed to 2-3 day Business Days

Everybody seems to be getting their iMac or are tracking it in UPS/FecEx.

WHAT GIVES? I'M FEELING ABANDONED AND LONELY.

IS THERE ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE FROM NOV 30 WHO HAS NOT GOTTEN PAST "PROCESSING ITEMS?"

Ctrl2k

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2007
Order is finally preparing for shipment as of this morning. Ordered a Maxed out unit but 3tb fusion drive and std ram. EPP (govt) Online store. Ordered 4:30 am pacific on 11/30. CC was charged Monday. Est delivery still shows dec 21-28.

Thumbs

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2012
Shipped!

BTO - i7-680 1TBf. Est delivery was 12/24-12/31. Just received shipped notice from Shanghai - Delivery scheduled for 19th.

Ccondo

macrumors newbie
Dec 10, 2012
So if Apple says Tuesday for delivery and FedEx tracking says Monday, which should I go with?

blastair

macrumors regular
Mar 11, 2009
27-inch iMac
3TB Fusion Drive

IS THERE ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE FROM NOV 30 WHO HAS NOT GOTTEN PAST "PROCESSING ITEMS?"

I ordered a couple hours after you on Novemer 30, and mine is still processing...

dryice589

macrumors member
Dec 10, 2012
So if Apple says Tuesday for delivery and FedEx tracking says Monday, which should I go with?

Fedex. From what I have seen, Apple always adds a day.

Many people are saying they are even receiving a day earlier then Fedex delivery estimate.

Thumbs

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2012
27-inch iMac
3TB Fusion Drive

I ordered 11/30 as well and was is "processing items" state as of 8 am this morning. 30 minutes ago I received notice from apple it has shipped. Bypassed the preparing to ship step.

obsoletepower

macrumors regular
Dec 14, 2006
Toronto, Canada
27-inch iMac
3TB Fusion Drive

I ordered at 3 AM PST and mine is still processing.....

Rgladman

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2011
Central Ohio
Mine still says that, but since I have UPS MyChoice, it gives me email updates. Mine is coming Friday. Yours may be, too. Better sign up (it's free). They will send you an email with updates.

Mine was on the same flight and the last scan MyChoice account shows is the departure from Alaska. I see other sow an arrival scan but mine doesn't.

I have the paid version of MyChoices and haven't received the day before delivery e-mail. Still shows delivery of 12/17.

We might have been the first group to ship but definitely not the first to receive.

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
Well it shipped this morning for me. Overnight but will receive it the 17th. Was hoping for Friday but knew that was probably a pipe dream.

Yours sent via Fed Ex International Priority? Mine shipped this morning will be here on 17th as well I'm not complaining :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.