Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SnowLeopard OSX

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2012
California
These threads always prompt the most unreasonable answers... People will say just about anything to justify the color they got... They're both appropriate colors for a phone. Literally pick whichever color you like better. If it doesn't matter, then pick randomly. At the end of the day it's just a phone, lol...

Last edited:

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
No - no. He ment Man as in HuMAN, no Klingons, no Martians. :D

San Man variable, the answer is evidently white.

Just pretend you are doing disco. :D

Eric374

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2006
Wichita, Kansas
FWIW, I'm a man, I work on cars for a living, I sit on the couch drinking beer in my underwear watching tv and scratch myself, usually watching Sons of Guns, I'm married to the most womderful woman on Earth, and I have a white iPhone 5. If that isn't manly enough for you come on over and we'll split some wood for the fireplace. :cool:

*I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I sleep all night and I work all day....*:eek:

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
It's a color, do people judge what color a man wears or what color device they have?

I've been carrying a white iPhone since 3GS.

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
White phones are for girls or those that go the other way. :)

At least that's what I thought until I got my white iP5. Now I know that I was wrong and they are strictly for manly men!! White is the best and proves you are all man!!

akdj

macrumors 65816
Mar 10, 2008
62.88°N/-151.28°W
Is there something wrong with your vision? Re-read the thread title. :rolleyes:

Not at all...obviously there IS with yours though! She actually took the time to repost so many of you would 'get it'. Apparently you entirely missed the OP's point.
She wasn't asking whether white was OK for a man (concern with whether it's a 'gender' thing)--she was simply asking whether or not one would scratch easier than the other. Seriously...go back, read both her OP and her follow up after a few 'men don't buy white' posts.

If you don't see it, you're the one with the 'vision' problem..Actually a reading comprehension challenge.

Jalopybox

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2012
Not at all...obviously there IS with yours though! She actually took the time to repost so many of you would 'get it'. Apparently you entirely missed the OP's point.
She wasn't asking whether white was OK for a man (concern with whether it's a 'gender' thing)--she was simply asking whether or not one would scratch easier than the other. Seriously...go back, read both her OP and her follow up after a few 'men don't buy white' posts.

If you don't see it, you're the one with the 'vision' problem..Actually a reading comprehension challenge.

I am glad you can read her mind. And again, for the second time-read the thread title! White or Black iPhone for a MAN! Dense much?

akdj

macrumors 65816
Mar 10, 2008
62.88°N/-151.28°W
I am glad you can read her mind. And again, for the second time-read the thread title! White or Black iPhone for a MAN! Dense much?

AS IT RELATES TO SCRATCHES!!!! Seriously---YOU Re-Read it!!! Good--Lord??? Dense much--NO Newbie--But I Can comprehend, obviously you can NOT!!! What do you not get??? She mentioned nothing, Absolutely NOTHING when it comes to gender color preference---everything to do with whether a working man will scratch a black phone worse than a white phone...and, if so--whether or not a case would make it (even) worse

Now how in the HELL did you misunderstand her OP so badly??? Especially after she RE Posted her actual concern after 4 or 5 dumb ass replies, implying color for gender...seriously dude, YOU are the one not getting it. Period!!!

Last response...go ahead, get the last word in...as many hundreds of folks are laughing at your COMPLETE lack of reading comprehension...not to mention, another dozen or so posters that completely mistook her OP

No wonder she's not responding---you may want to hang around more than a month before responding...as you obviously, once again, just 'don't get it!'

J

Jalopybox

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2012
AS IT RELATES TO SCRATCHES!!!! Seriously---YOU Re-Read it!!! Good--Lord??? Dense much--NO Newbie--But I Can comprehend, obviously you can NOT!!! What do you not get??? She mentioned nothing, Absolutely NOTHING when it comes to gender color preference---everything to do with whether a working man will scratch a black phone worse than a white phone...and, if so--whether or not a case would make it (even) worse

Now how in the HELL did you misunderstand her OP so badly??? Especially after she RE Posted her actual concern after 4 or 5 dumb ass replies, implying color for gender...seriously dude, YOU are the one not getting it. Period!!!

Last response...go ahead, get the last word in...as many hundreds of folks are laughing at your COMPLETE lack of reading comprehension...not to mention, another dozen or so posters that completely mistook her OP

No wonder she's not responding---you may want to hang around more than a month before responding...as you obviously, once again, just 'don't get it!'

J

retard-s388x507-139739.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.