Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joe-h2o

macrumors 6502a
Jun 24, 2012
Getting this thing tomorrow would be so awesome.

When checking the delivery status on apples website it says "On transport to customer - delivery on schedule" (In german: "Auf dem Transport zum Kunden - Lieferung im Zeitplan")
I guess I'll check back late this evening to see if the status has updated again.

That can't possibly be German - the words are nowhere near long enough :p

skyenet

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2012
Near Glasgow - Scotland
If it is the correct plane then we have touchdown :rolleyes: Though I hope it dosn't crash into the plane on the runway, it was there for at least 20 seconds beforehand :eek:

file-1.jpg

Dillus

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2012
Does anyone on here know if premium resellers get the merchandise the same time as people who order from the official Apple website? Going to buy mine from a reseller (they ordered it on the 29th) and now I'm scared I might have to wait longer... :eek:

smithfield11

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2012
how the hell r u guys all getting this tracking info. Mine still has no courier and my order numbers dont work on any of the courier sites for tracking

skyenet

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2012
Near Glasgow - Scotland
Hahahah UPS Epic fail.

Warsaw.

Ha Ha Just noticed that as well

Ah well it should still get here for Monday as it says its on time, so no big deal. At least ours are getting closer. Hope the other guys on this thread get theirs shipped soon. I still reckon most folk will have their iMacs well before the original scheduled dates

funlad

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2010
London. UK
My order still Processing with expected delivery date 28 Dec - 4 Jan. Argh been checking status all day… I wish I wasn't so damn impatient lol. Maybe tomorrow… right… right!?!?!!

mazakii

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2012
Ha Ha Just noticed that as well

Ah well it should still get here for Monday as it says its on time, so no big deal. At least ours are getting closer. Hope the other guys on this thread get theirs shipped soon. I still reckon most folk will have their iMacs well before the original scheduled dates

We spent a whole day even watching someone else's plane landing.

boy-better-know

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2010
England
My order still Processing with expected delivery date 28 Dec - 4 Jan. Argh been checking status all day… I wish I wasn't so damn impatient lol. Maybe tomorrow… right… right!?!?!!
Doubt it, I ordered as soon as possible on the 30th, 8.15 am. I am still processing.

TheAnnihilator

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2012
Emerald Isle
Ireland calling ordered while in the UK on the Irish Store before 11AM on the 30th.

•3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
•8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
•1TB Fusion Drive
•NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5
•MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z
•Apple Care

Merge in Transit GB this is due to Apple Care
Order Confirmation delivery was Jan 2nd or 3rd
Shipment Notification changed it to 28th of Dec

I have tracked my order via
http://www.expeditors.com/
using the the Delivery Reference Number.

Hoping my order status will change again once UPS gets it.
Due to UPS holidays over Christmas the free Express shipping that the US/Canadians are getting would be great.
When I called Apple they said it will only be a one day difference and wouldn't entertain the free express. I have used the UPS Calculator https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_IE&WT.svl=PNRO_L1
The express would be shipping the 23rd receiving the 24th while standard is the 27th due to holidays.
Im delighted its going to be here before or on the 28th but hoping I get it the 24th

New unboxing comparing 2011 vs 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N65JLMOcv9w

Last edited:

Phils01

macrumors member
Dec 2, 2012
I think mine is sitting in Frankfurt with 23 others by the look of it :D:D:D someone else's on here might be sitting with mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 150

Shpenza

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
Barcelona
FINALY YESSSSSSS, FINALY!!! PREPERING for SHIPPING!!! (SPAIN). :eek:

I placed the order on the 30th at 09:47 GMT, 27" BTO. (26th DEC to 2nd JAN).

Tonight i can sleep at last :D

MetzoPaino

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2012
My iMac went to shipping status, but I've had no money taken from my account. Should I be worried or does that happen once it's at the hub?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.