Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacDouble

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2012
applejoke.jpg

Why is my iMac still processing? I ordered in the first minutes. It's a joke to wait 5 weeks!

Phils01

macrumors member
Dec 2, 2012
Blimey - don't know what's happening with my shipment - I thought mine was already in Frankfurt - but no it didn't leave China till today and its been via Kazakhastan and its currently over Leipzig - landing in Frankfurt in about an hour !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    733.1 KB · Views: 77

burninggarlic

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2012
I would rather go through this pre-order and wait instead of waiting until late Jan - Feb to buy one in store. I've decided to get an iMac since Jan 2012, but deliberately held out until they either refreshed or release a new design. I've been waiting for almost a year for this. Very exciting time for me :)

----------

Nah, it looks like his mouse pointer.

Thanks! Now it really looks like the cursor.
I was really freaked out...

aerobyravol

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2012
Switzerland
You do realise this is a forum where some people visually track the flight of the plane their machine is on don't you?? :rolleyes:

Some things are just done for fun and don't have to have a purpose.

You'll fit right in once you understand that :D

OK - I get it.
Actually, even before posting my question, I went and checked for mine and found it. And it made me feel quite... excited, must say :p

Seriously, I wasn't mocking - just wanted to make sure I was not missing any super-cool feature you could do with the serial # :)

And you know what? I'd *love* to find the flight number on which my 27" is!!!
So, I think I definitively fit in this thread :D

Shpenza

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
Barcelona
I suppose our 27" will travel together to some destination in Europe!?
Just imagine them in the plane:

- Hi! I'm a Mac.
- Hi! I'm a Mac too. I'm a recent Mac. The very latest 27" i7 blahblah
- Oh! I see! So am I! Nice to meet you mate! How's your drive fusionning?

:D

This is just getting worse, minute by minute :cool:

mtgeorge

macrumors newbie
Dec 5, 2012
If anyone will thunderbolt FireWire adapters are waiting mine is now preparing to ship. Ordered 9:00 on the 30th

swfh

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2012
Did anyone with an original delivery window of Jan 2-7 get theirs shipped already?

Had mine ordered at about 9:25 on 11/30 but I think the bank transfer will have pushed my order back in the line... :(

Same for me, my original delivery was for the week before, but the delivery date was pushed back to Jan 2-7 because I had to wait for the money to transfer. That didn't happen until the next day (Sat) even though I was told it would take up to 2 working days. I had phoned Apple Friday evening they told me this wouldn't effect my delivery dates - but it did!

Trixster

macrumors member
May 18, 2009
They´ve updated my delivery time to the 20th now, had the 21st as everyone else before. Shipping with TNT to Sweden.

aerobyravol

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2012
Switzerland
They´ve updated my delivery time to the 20th now, had the 21st as everyone else before. Shipping with TNT to Sweden.

Mine too.
And it's moving forward...
TNT said:
14 Dec 2012 11:02:06PM Pudong International Airport Shipment Received At Transit Point.
14 Dec 2012 10:49:00PM Shanghai Shipment In Transit.
14 Dec 2012 10:44:11PM Shanghai Shipment In Transit.
14 Dec 2012 10:04:22PM Shanghai Shipment Collected From Sender.

At this rhythm, I guess I'll have my iMac just after the next got released by Apple somewhere in 2013... :D

deltrotter

macrumors regular
Nov 30, 2004
Been preparing for shipment for well over 24 hours now. Looks like I wont get it by next Friday.

Getting it delivered to work and we close from 12pm next Friday!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.