Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Leonwich

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 14, 2012
Hi everyone! Please let me know which is the best VPN Service you have ever used or at least heard that it is advantageous. I really need a good and high speed VPN. Looking forward for suggestions. Thanks!

WesCole

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2010
Texas
I have used HideMyAss VPN for a while now. I usually get pretty good speeds...between 1/3 and 1/2 of what my normal speed is (depending on which server I use). They have a great selection of servers, too, in many different countries. Also, their privacy policy is one of the best I have found.

Bob Coxner

macrumors 6502a
Mar 24, 2011
I've been using Witopia for about a year and I'm very happy with it. https://www.witopia.net/ Fast, reliable, tons of servers all over the world and inexpensive at around $5 a month (and even less if you pay for more months in advance).

jonvaladez813

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2014
fast and reliable vpn

I am using Astrill Vpn. Although they say HMA is good I'm still sticking to Astrill. It's way cheaper.It's also fast though there are times when the connection is not favorable. Maybe it depends on your location. But I love my VPN because it does not log your personal information.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.