Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
There is not "artwork" tab in the movies I've uploaded into iTunes.

Now you got me. I have been importing movies into iTunes for quite some time now and have always done it this way. As soon as I opened the Get Info on right click it is right there. Now I am not sure why you are not getting Artwork pane to show. It has worked in every version of iTunes I have ever used. Sorry, but I have no other ideas for you to try. Hopefully some one else will have further suggestions for you to try.

EMAN19

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
New York, NY
Now you got me. I have been importing movies into iTunes for quite some time now and have always done it this way. As soon as I opened the Get Info on right click it is right there. Now I am not sure why you are not getting Artwork pane to show. It has worked in every version of iTunes I have ever used. Sorry, but I have no other ideas for you to try. Hopefully some one else will have further suggestions for you to try.

That is really really strange.
I'm running ITunes 11. What version are you running!?

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
That is really really strange.
I'm running ITunes 11. What version are you running!?

Use a program like Identify to add the metadata to your movies (including artwork) and then it will add the file to iTunes.

But the artwork should be there on the get info tab.

Here it is one mine running iTunes 11

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-12-14 at 10.21.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-12-14 at 10.21.47 PM.png
    269.1 KB · Views: 556

EMAN19

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
New York, NY
Use a program like Identify to add the metadata to your movies (including artwork) and then it will add the file to iTunes.

But the artwork should be there on the get info tab.

Here it is one mine running iTunes 11

The artwork tab is only present when I select movies downloaded on iTunes.

The iDentify program is only for Mac. Any PC programs?

I don't understand this. Anybody else have this issue? Apple Tech couldn't even help me. I don't understand this.

Last edited:

Timmy87

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2016

I don't understand this. Anybody else have this issue? Apple Tech couldn't even help me. I don't understand this.
[doublepost=1469575847][/doublepost]Mine shows the add artwork but will not let me do anything with it
[doublepost=1469576334][/doublepost]

mine won't even pull up "Get Info"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.