Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hpye

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 11, 2011
I asked her do you still love me and she say, I love you of course (with an annoying voice, like i was forcing her to say I love you to me)..., i can feel in my gut that there is something wrong with her behavior lately and and i can also feel she does not love me as much as before. What to do, i still love her.

Last edited:

thewitt

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2011
Tell her how you feel. If she has moved on, there is no point in you sticking around.

leenak

macrumors 68020
Mar 10, 2011
It'd be nice if love was the only thing required to keep a relationship together. It takes work, from both parties.

If you think there is something wrong, it may not be love, it could be something else. The best person to talk with about these issues is your girlfriend.

toiyeuvietnam

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2012
:confused::confused::confused::confused: please help me!really i so sad when obout a few day ago she said"Maybe we should breakup" i know she still love me .we are learning the same in the univesity , and the same class.i loved her so long time! about 2 year . :) ,it s great feeling.but suddenly she said them.what is cause!why !i think can she had a crush on crush with other guys.but...what must me doing !please give to me some your advide?
Than:(:(:(:(:(ks everyone

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
:confused::confused::confused::confused: please help me!really i so sad when obout a few day ago she said"Maybe we should breakup" i know she still love me .we are learning the same in the univesity , and the same class.i loved her so long time! about 2 year . :) ,it s great feeling.but suddenly she said them.what is cause!why !i think can she had a crush on crush with other guys.but...what must me doing !please give to me some your advide?
Than:(:(:(:(:(ks everyone

Talk. To. Her.

I swear, what is it with guys and trying to solve relationship issues without even consulting their girlfriend/wife/whatever? I'm not the authority on relationships, but I can tell you this; if there is something wrong and that is bothering us, most likely we do want to work it out and talk with you about it; we just feel like it would probably be a waste of time. At least in my experience, when a guy wants "to talk" about a relationship issue, what he actually means is, "I'm going to talk, and you're going to listen and agree with me." This is not how it should go.

If you really care, and you really want to do something about it; ask her to talk. You may have to coax her a little, gently of course. If you can get her to agree to this, you've already got your foot in the door (probably). You can explain your feelings and thoughts on the matter, but be damn sure you're telling the absolute truth, and not just what you think she wants to hear. Also make sure to listen to her thoughts as well, and take them into consideration, even if they directly contradict yours. Be willing to compromise, and if you make any promises or changes, you had better intend to stick with them; we tend to remember your exact words quite well. ;)

Sometimes, an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. Sometimes, you can't fix everything. Sometimes, these things don't work out, no matter how hard you try. If possible in this situation, it's nice to remain on amicable terms, but if this isn't going to happen; cut your losses, and move on. You need to have a good head on your shoulders, enough at least to understand when an uphill battle becomes a lost cause. There's no sense in chasing someone who doesn't want you, because it will only cause more hard feelings and heartache in the end.

Again, I'm no relationship expert. But I am female, and I hope I've provided a little bit of "insider information" (though it really should be common knowledge, honestly) to help you out a bit. Good luck.

toiyeuvietnam

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2012
Talk. To. Her.

I swear, what is it with guys and trying to solve relationship issues without even consulting their girlfriend/wife/whatever? I'm not the authority on relationships, but I can tell you this; if there is something wrong and that is bothering us, most likely we do want to work it out and talk with you about it; we just feel like it would probably be a waste of time. At least in my experience, when a guy wants "to talk" about a relationship issue, what he actually means is, "I'm going to talk, and you're going to listen and agree with me." This is not how it should go.

If you really care, and you really want to do something about it; ask her to talk. You may have to coax her a little, gently of course. If you can get her to agree to this, you've already got your foot in the door (probably). You can explain your feelings and thoughts on the matter, but be damn sure you're telling the absolute truth, and not just what you think she wants to hear. Also make sure to listen to her thoughts as well, and take them into consideration, even if they directly contradict yours. Be willing to compromise, and if you make any promises or changes, you had better intend to stick with them; we tend to remember your exact words quite well. ;)

Sometimes, an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. Sometimes, you can't fix everything. Sometimes, these things don't work out, no matter how hard you try. If possible in this situation, it's nice to remain on amicable terms, but if this isn't going to happen; cut your losses, and move on. You need to have a good head on your shoulders, enough at least to understand when an uphill battle becomes a lost cause. There's no sense in chasing someone who doesn't want you, because it will only cause more hard feelings and heartache in the end.

Again, I'm no relationship expert. But I am female, and I hope I've provided a little bit of "insider information" (though it really should be common knowledge, honestly) to help you out a bit. Good luck.

Thanks you.i did done it.but ..... so sad.i will agree with her idea!breakup? goodbye my love!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused:

----------

Communication is key. Talk to her.

maybe !but do you know ,,,,she also love me so much!a true love!!!!but seem ....:(:(:(:(,i will try it
Thanks so much

duneriderltr450

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2012
Oregon
I asked her do you still love me and she say, I love you of course (with an annoying voice, like i was forcing her to say I love you to me)..., i can feel in my gut that there is something wrong with her behavior lately and and i can also feel she does not love me as much as before. What to do, i still love her.

Go clear your mind at a strip club.

rei101

macrumors 6502a
Dec 24, 2011
As a 37 year old I am.

Put your pants on, the "needy" roll is for the girls. If you act needy, they will look for man.

Assume your position, do not call her. When she does just be short into words. The rolls will change, you will see.

Then tell her: "You" what do you want? are you bored? do you want to date other people? I do not want to waste my time chasing someone who is not interested in me.

And in fact, drill this into your brain: DO NOT CHASE PEOPLE WHO DOES NOT LOVE YOU.

In relationships there are times when things have to be put into place again. Never lose your integrity, NEVER! Forget about scarifying yourself for someone who is not responding, they are functioning as spiritual vampires who are vandalizing your heart.

Use your mind to cover yourself against that. She will consider your attitude as a turn on if you do it short and precise, that is what a man do.

If she does not respond and she wants to go her way, let her be, you are not guilty or responsible of what ever she has in her brain or her unresolved issues. Let her go, she will be back later on, you just get another girl because there are millions who are awesome out there.

Be cool, island style, take no prisoners.

glocke12

macrumors 6502a
Jan 7, 2008
dont be needy, dont be whiny...and don't pine. no woman on earth is worth going through hell over. there are a million girls out there to choose from.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.