Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FrakkinShip

macrumors member
Dec 11, 2010
Does anyone have the iTunes artwork for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: A Very Sunny Christmas? Thanks.

supermanprime6

macrumors newbie
Mar 7, 2011
Batman Beyond Season 3 please

If anyone wants I have (official) :
Batman Beyond
Batman TAS S4
Califonication S1
Chuck S2
Do not disturb S1
Dr Horrible Blog
Family Guy S6
Futurama S1 and 2
Eureka S2
Drawn Together S3
Journeyman S1
Lost S4
How I Mey Your Mother S3
Scrubs S6 and 7
Sliders S1 and 2
Supernatural S3
Stargate Atlantis S4

Can you send me the artwork for batman beyond season 3 please?

DarkHeraldMage

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
Can you send me the artwork for batman beyond season 3 please?

I don't know why this has to be said again and again and again in this thread, but GetVideoArtwork is where to go to search for this kind of stuff. It's been posted a dozen times over in this thread alone. When people here ask for artwork, you know what happens? Someone goes to GVA and grabs it and pastes it here. Please do the world a favor and read, and learn to search instead of asking others to do everything for you. But on the off chance you aren't capable of either of these, here's the link:

http://getvideoartwork.com/index.php?action=gallery&g2_itemId=33493

Kensingtonite

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2010
The Runaway

Hi, can someone help me out with the artwork for the tv show The Runaway? It's a UK show based on the book by Martina Cole. Thanks!

oMc

macrumors 6502a
Oct 17, 2010
Finland & France
Thank you,

But english is not my native language, so searching informations on the forum can be a little bit tricky sometimes.

MatthewBowman87

macrumors newbie
Feb 29, 2008
Anyone have the ILove Lucy artwork that was originally on GetVideoArtwork.com? The site is down at the moment and I have been waiting for a couple of weeks for this artwork!

imahawki

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2011
Site is still down. What has typically been the cause in the past for this site going down? I like how they carry the square iTunes style artwork for TV series. I'm looking for Dexter S5

DarkHeraldMage

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
Hi guys,

I'm looking for the artwork for the season 5 of Dexter.

Thanks in advance ! :)

Site is still down. What has typically been the cause in the past for this site going down? I like how they carry the square iTunes style artwork for TV series. I'm looking for Dexter S5

The site goes down for various reasons, but just know that GVA's owner/admin is working on it. Hopefully it comes back up in the near future, but it's a free site that he operates without profit, so it's not his biggest priority at the moment unfortunately.

Attachments

• Dexter S5.jpg
    Dexter S5.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 446

lozkin

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2012
Hi guys - I know this is an old thread, but I'm pulling my hair out with The Simpsons - I'm looking for season 18 and 19 - failing that any hi-res itunes style artwork would be great!

SaN NizZLe

macrumors newbie
Jun 17, 2011
New York
Does anyone know why iTunes TV show artwork disappears sometimes?

So I just finished syncing my iPhone with iTunes and I look at my phone and all the TV shows uploaded have random music album artwork?? :confused:

This hasn't happened to me since my 3GS, is this a recurring iTunes bug?

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Sorry for the resurrection of the thread, but I was wondering if anyone had iTunes artwork for Big Bang Theory Season 4? The highest res I can find is 170x170:

mzl.eagdyyxb.170x170-75.jpg

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.