Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
Awesome, mind sharing where you got that wallpaper?
I googled images... but not sure what site I got it from. Credits goes to the maker...
ip5_blu5.png

Dominicanyor

macrumors 65816
Apr 1, 2012
Florida

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
DO you really use all those aps?

I use 90% of the apps installed on my iPhone. The ones I hardly use are the iPhone native apps that I can't delete... which I put into folders. I'm just taking advantage of the 5 rows and the 5 shelve wallpaper... that's why I have them all on one page. The second page only has the newsstand app, which I don't use... and not meant to be in a folder... so I don't need to swipe to the 2nd page. What does it matter on how many apps I have anyway? I still have 48 gb of available space anyway.:p

iALLOUT4eva

macrumors regular
Oct 3, 2012
PlayDay Land
I like my wallpaper to reflect the time of the year! #
And yes my Sprint 3g connection in my home is HORRIBLE #

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 127

Dominicanyor

macrumors 65816
Apr 1, 2012
Florida
I use 90% of the apps installed on my iPhone. The ones I hardly use are the iPhone native apps that I can't delete... which I put into folders. I'm just taking advantage of the 5 rows and the 5 shelve wallpaper... that's why I have them all on one page. The second page only has the newsstand app, which I don't use... and not meant to be in a folder... so I don't need to swipe to the 2nd page. What does it matter on how many apps I have anyway? I still have 48 gb of available space anyway.:p
Some people have apps on there phone just to say they have it and don't use them. Plus it's just a waste of space for me.

----------

Very nice screen.

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
Some people have apps on there phone just to say they have it and don't use them. Plus it's just a waste of space for me.

Maybe so... but I don't question what people want their phone. It's their phone and they are free to install what they want. I only installed a total of 21 apps... which I do use. Some apps I don't use 100% everyday... but I do use them occasionally. The rest of the apps are apple native apps or apple recommended apps that installed during the initial setup of the phone. Not sure why you decided to pick on my screenshot, when there are a lot more screenshots that have way more apps than I do... and have multiple pages. I only have 1 page of apps (technically 2 pages... but I can't delete or hide the newsstand app in a folder on the 1st page). I could have pretended to be a minimalist, and split my apps into 2 pages, but like I said previously... I am taking advantage of the 5 shelf wallpaper. If I had picture on my wallpaper... I would arrange my icons accordingly. As for "waste of space", 21 apps on a 64 gb iPhone is more like a waste of unused space.

Dominicanyor

macrumors 65816
Apr 1, 2012
Florida
Maybe so... but I don't question what people want their phone. It's their phone and they are free to install what they want. I only installed a total of 21 apps... which I do use. Some apps I don't use 100% everyday... but I do use them occasionally. The rest of the apps are apple native apps or apple recommended apps that installed during the initial setup of the phone. Not sure why you decided to pick on my screenshot, when there are a lot more screenshots that have way more apps than I do... and have multiple pages. I only have 1 page of apps (technically 2 pages... but I can't delete or hide the newsstand app in a folder on the 1st page). I could have pretended to be a minimalist, and split my apps into 2 pages, but like I said previously... I am taking advantage of the 5 shelf wallpaper. If I had picture on my wallpaper... I would arrange my icons accordingly. As for "waste of space", 21 apps on a 64 gb iPhone is more like a waste of unused space.
Hey I'm not picking on you at all. I was just asking a question because I was just curious.

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
Hey I'm not picking on you at all. I was just asking a question because I was just curious.

Sorry about that. I took it when you said, "DO you really use all those aps?", that you were implying that I have a ton of of apps (which I don't) that I don't use. But to be honest... I've collected/purchased a ton of apps over the years since the 1st gen iPhone. I just don't install any of the apps if I don't use them... which is kind of your point. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.