Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
So if I were to buy the ipad 4 at best buy, and opened it and used it a little, and then thought it probably wasn't worth the $500 to me, then would i be able to return it to best buy for a full refund? and i am not considering anything but the ipad 4

If you bought it after nov 24. You have until jan 26 to return it.
No restocking fee.
I've returned my ipad before, no questions asked either

kodeman53

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2012
The reason I didn't call is because I've read a lot of things about people getting different answers about things like the return policy there, and just wanted to here what other people had to say

And you never get different answers here, right? :rolleyes:

JS3

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2010
Huh?
I would say they have one of the best return policies out there personally. Never a question as to why other than what was wrong with it ( a reasonable question from a business perspective) but never a hassle. Plus if you are a silver rewards zone member, you actually have a 60 day return period. Either one beats Apple's 14 day return period.
I just would like to know why you say it sucks.

Maybe it is different stores. I know the stores in nj suck. I havent returned anything this year so maybe they got better but the past few years I have had nothing but issues.

bobfitz14

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
Huh?
I would say they have one of the best return policies out there personally. Never a question as to why other than what was wrong with it ( a reasonable question from a business perspective) but never a hassle. Plus if you are a silver rewards zone member, you actually have a 60 day return period. Either one beats Apple's 14 day return period.
I just would like to know why you say it sucks.

I know this wasn't directed towards me, this is just my two cents. I've personally had some pretty bad customer service with BB employees, being persistently asked about extended warranties and signing up for this or that.
Apple, however, has given me nothing but the best in terms of personal customer experience.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
Maybe it is different stores. I know the stores in nj suck. I havent returned anything this year so maybe they got better but the past few years I have had nothing but issues.

You kidding? Half the time they don't even look in the box of what I am returning or even ask why.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.