Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zumbee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 13, 2012
Hello !

I have a problem posting my status, sharing photos through the new Facebook option that came with OS X 10.8.2. It used to work perfectly. However, now I can't share a photo by just right click and share on FB anymore. When I press the button on notification bar to post status on my FB account, it just does nothing. As well when I do the right click on a photo and click share on my FB, there's nothing happen.

I still can received the notification from my FB account on notification bar, only I cannot post or share anything on FB such as photo anymore.

Please do let me know if anyone have any ideas regarding this issue.

Thank you.

JakeT85

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2012
Wirelessly posted

I was having the same issues with my MBA. I purchased new and installed the update when I powered up my computer and after the update I would click post to facebook or twitter after setting up my accounts and nothing happened. I ended up re-installing the os and now it works flawlessly. Below is a link on how to re-install.
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-install-or-reinstall-mac-os-x-mountain-lion.html

nemanin

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2013
i'm having the same issue, though i don't know if it was related to any updates or not (i don't know when it started happening).

any clever ideas other than a fresh install? that's kind of a hassle.......

thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.