Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Digital Skunk

macrumors G3
Dec 23, 2006
In my imagination
Is that a joke? You just downloaded all of them and then said you don't have a problem?

I, for one, have Jetpack Joyride (got it from liking their Facebook page a year ago,) and I think I'll be okay if I never get another Halfbrick game again. I'm not saying I don't like Jetpack Joyride so much as I really don't need more casual games on my iPhone. I'm hoping that we start getting some games with actual depth AND polish at once at some point. I have Aralon and while it seems pretty good depth wise, it could use a lot more polish...

No, not when compared to someone that have over 100+ apps.

Take a chill pill, Halfbrick only has 4 games. I already have Fruit Ninja and then I only downloaded Jetpack Joyride. I wasn't interested in Monster Dash or Age of Zombies . . . . . so I downloaded 1 app. You can always do what I just did and NOT download the games if you don't like them.

SuperSnake2012

macrumors 6502a
Oct 11, 2005
NY
Cool. Downloaded the HD version of Fruit Ninja. I don't really like paying for the same app twice, so I never got the iPad version.

MsQueen

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2012
Baltimore, MD
I'm gonna get both Fruit Ninjas for iPad since I already bought the iPhone versions. Halfbricks' other games are stupid to me, but I may just download them because of the opportunity.

hoodedwarbler12

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2012
Tennessee
Yay! I got it! I also got it for free on Windows 8 because I got it back when it was free for Windows 8 Release Preview and the purchase carried over to Windows 8 Pro.

apposphere

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2012
I was really surprised that fruit ninja finally went free! Also glad to see jet pack joy ride on there. I'm really looking forward to what games will go free as we get closer to Christmas I will also be doing video updates about those.:D

http://youtu.be/bacf1hqd22Y

apfeljonas

macrumors regular
Nov 28, 2012
Germany
I just went on a mass Halfbrick downloading spree :p...although I have to say I have recently purchased both Fruit Ninja and Fruit Ninja HD full price so I did support them :D.

Zedcars

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2010
Brighton, UK
Downloaded them all and played each one for about 1-2 minutes tops. Deleted them all straight away as they're pretty boring and annoying as hell! No idea how people can actually get addicted to these games.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.