Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mito

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 17, 2012
If you thing this should not be here or it is ridiculously just ignore it.

Hello, again...

I would like to know what makes your life. I mean what pushs you to other day, what makes you to wake up and think. What you love to do and what you hate to do. What inspires you?

For example: I´m still studying so my everyday life is more or less same everyday. I love sciene, actually I love just part about universe, supernovas, radioactivity, photons and so. I haven´t read any books till last year - somehow I was disinterested due to required reading in school. I couldn´t choose what book I would like to read. Last year I started with Jonathan Livingston Seagull, The Little Prince and other small books like these ones. At the end of the year I read The Catcher in the Rye which I haven´t finished yet (don´t have time for it, spending my free time doing useless activities like video gaming and so). This year I have bought books like Skins (read 30 pages), Steve Jobs Biography (read all pages), Autobiography of a Yogi (read 30 pages), Atlas Shrugged (80 pages), Ecce Homo (head hurts from it yet I like it), The Perks of being Wallflower (would love to start) and finally To Kill a Mockingbird. I´m studying on Grammar school (Spanish, English and my native language) so I had to read legendary Spanish books like Don Quijote, Cantar de mio Cid and so which I really liked (actually some of them loved). Also I started to learn drawing because I´m thinking about studying architecture or industrial design (one of the reasons why I loved Apple - don´t like it so much now). In my free time I write some short scary stories - partly because I love to write stories and partly because I improve my english. I´m also interested in stuff like philosophy, history, computers, poetry,... which work somehow together.
My future plans? Well I would love to write or design things so my journey is somewhere in these parts and move to USA or UK

b3av3r

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2012
Louisiana
Taking joy in the fact I have finally gotten my life on track.

I have an attainable goal that I am very close to achieving, and hopefully I can look forward to a stable life where I don't have to stress about day to day finances, and can enjoy living life.

I love riding my motorcycle, and spending time with my girlfriend and our dogs, but never at the same time. You know, cause the dogs won't fit on the motorcycle.

wonderspark

macrumors 68040
Feb 4, 2010
Oregon
Music, love, sunshine, Nutella, and water... not necessarily in that order or physical state.

Only three or four days left to enjoy it! :p

Raid

macrumors 68020
Feb 18, 2003
Toronto
I honestly don't know... probably the fact that I didn't get up and keep going it would get worse.

Orange Crane

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2012
Constant change and the movement and growth associated with change. Love, knowledge, strength, perseverance and compassion. The journey, not the destination. Those are the things that make my life.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Money, my girlfriend, work. All at once.

I never understood the saying "money doesn't buy happiness". Everything costs money, and money means we can do the things that bring us (my girlfriend, our families) happiness. It gives the freedom to explore, to get optional education, lets you eat healthier, to avoid doing things you completely object to, it lets you go on holidays and adventures, contraceptives cost money.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Money, my girlfriend, work. All at once.

I never understood the saying "money doesn't buy happiness". Everything costs money, and money means we can do the things that bring us (my girlfriend, our families) happiness. It gives the freedom to explore, to get optional education, lets you eat healthier, to avoid doing things you completely object to, it lets you go on holidays and adventures, contraceptives cost money.

Money facilitates happiness on some levels, but there are lots of unhappy rich people out there. As a rule, I'd say money buys security, but does not guarantee happiness.

sviato

macrumors 68020
Oct 27, 2010
HR 9038 A
I've recently lost most of the inspiration I had, everything is just routine now. Hoping things will be different when I'm done school.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.