Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mfouks

macrumors member
Dec 10, 2012
Very happy so far. No issues at all- screen on the 27" looks much better than my old IMAC.

Marsha

barefeats

macrumors 65816
Jul 6, 2000
Very happy with the 27" iMac with Core i7 and 680MX and Fusion Drive.

Comparing the screen to the Thunderbolt display next to it, the colors seem more correct but that's subjective. The TB display has a bluish tint by comparison. The iMac screen is a nice compromise between full on anti-glare and a glossy display.

It's definitely a keeper.

apple-win

macrumors regular
Dec 4, 2012
I would like a poll too see what percentage of people are happy with the build quality and screen quality! I'm nervous about getting mine today with the amount of people talking about screenbleed etc

I'm not sure if I'm happy for another computer (toy??).

But I'm relieved, my 21.5" is so far so good and I do not need to deal with quality issue, touch wood. :p

Oops, I havn't checked the Thunderbolt ports yet. I need money to buy a Thunderbolt peripheral to find out if the Thuderbolt ports are functional or not:confused:

Scrapula

macrumors 6502
May 1, 2012
Seattle, WA
Day 2 - still loving my iMac. My computer is in a pitch black office. There's a window but this is Seattle and we don't get much daylight in the winter! I've not noticed any bleed but I only get about 1 hour a day with her. I start my 7 day off shift tomorrow, so that will change!

My one complaint - typing in the dark. Why doesn't Apple make a backlit keyboard? I will probably look for another keyboard this week.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.