Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

superhrixenz

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2012
Hi, I'm planning to buy the base MacBook Pro 13-inch. This is my first Mac as I want to switch from PC to Mac. If there's any promo code, I would kindly appreciate it. :D

TopDownRide

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2012
Need Coupon/Promo Code for iPad Purchase from Apple

If anyone might be so kind as to send me/direct me to working/reliable Coupons, Promo Codes &/or ANY additional Discounts for an iPad Purchase thru either Apple Store online or the B&M Retail Store, I'd really really appreciate it. I am using my phone as my COMPUTER - yes it's true...after my awful Dell laptop died over a year ago. I really need a portable computer & would never again buy Windows, but I can't afford even the entry level Mac...so I'm trying the Tablet route to use as a laptop & Apple has a Special pricing Sale right now on Refurb iPads. The sale make them JUST out of my reach. A coupon or promo code/discount would hopefully make up the difference. Also, bc I'd be using a lot of data bc I have no computer, I don't know if I should go with the Verizon or AT&T version --- we have no cable so my family would watch movies, Netflix/streaming video on them plus web research & work. Cheapest & best video stream is needed.

If anyone has info on deep discounts for the Macs, I'll take that too

But the Refurb iPad Sale is going on now & says "Limited Time".

My email address is: ksperrye@gmail.com

Thanks!

Last edited:

bertie343

macrumors regular
Dec 23, 2011
Hi everyone. I'm looking to purchase a 27" Refurb Cinema Display (non TB) and ship to the store. Any codes, promos, discounts, etc. I can use with this purchase? Thanks!

greenbean6

macrumors newbie
Jul 4, 2012
buying a retina tonight...

I've finally decided that tonight is the night I'm going to order my computer for grad school after going back and forth for weeks. I'm getting the base model retina and was wondering if anyone had a promo code/coupon that i could use. I would greatly appreciate it!

rjdoc74

macrumors member
Aug 30, 2009
Going to purchase newest 13" MBP in the next few days. Any apple store or amazon codes, discounts, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Please PM ME!!!!

kazbat

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2012
Hi everybody!!!

I'm going to buy my first apple product!!! Yes i'm using android phone and "windows" laptop! Since I'm kinda short in money.

But I made decision to buy 11-MBA and rMBP at once :D!

So I would kindly request everybody send me please Coupons, Promo Codes, any additional Discounts for making purchase threw Apple Store online.

My email address is: surtov.vic@rambler.ru

PS. Also Many thanks from my 5-year old daughter ;D (MBA is for her).

sjducks

macrumors newbie
Aug 28, 2012
chicago, il
promo help for a new (soon to be) mac user?

Hello, I have finally decided on buying into Apple and OS X and am looking at purchasing a MBP soon from the apple store. Does anyone have any current promo codes or anything to help with the costs? Please PM if so. Many thanks!

Jon0

macrumors newbie
Aug 30, 2012
UK.
Same, same.

Am ready to buy my first Mac but would really like to see if there are any Promo codes I can use when placing the order. Can anyone send me a money saving PM?

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA
Does Apple still do promo codes?

Also, an alternative for college students would be purchasing it through MacMall. Why? No tax (depending on state), free shipping, nice little gift bundle.

Singercindy

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2009
I also am looking for a promo code for r MBP 15"

please reply or tweet me @singer_cindy . BTW my very old unibody MacBook doesn't have enough space to upgrade and I want to be able to Facetime my daughter 1300 KM away in Uni.

Many thanks in advance
Cindy :apple:

havenguyz

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2012
Promo Code

I have promo codes to buy the Apple things on Amazon at 6% off, pm me if you are interested. US People only.

Shevea

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2012
New Product I just bought for my Mac! Not sold in stores?

OK Question? I bought some seriously awesome keyboard covers with images on them online from this company http://[B]www.XSKN.com[/B] they sell them for different macs and im starting a collection now. I just got the cat and the car. Has anyone seen a store that sells them i can go too? and why does Apple not sell them, there bad ass! If you do see it in a store please let me know where? Or if Apple is gunna put them in there stores PLEASE Let me know when !
Thanks ;)
Shevea

nolegirl01

macrumors regular
Aug 22, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Hey guys, anyone have a promo code that I can use? My husband bought for our anniversary an iphone for me and I felt really bad because he really wanted one too. I wanted to surprise him and get him one but I don't know if I can afford another $200....can anyone help with a promo code? He's in the military but the military discount doesn't apply for iphones :( Thank you so much in advance! (you can PM me or if you need my email, please don't hesistate to ask me, thank you again!) :)

kashif11

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2012
jackets

I read your text briefly and I would like to share information with you that I have that kind of list full of customers.

lemoned

macrumors newbie
Dec 18, 2012
I wish buy 21.5inch iMac(Late 2012)

I wish buy 21.5inch iMac(Late 2012)
Please send to me it's promotion code
lemoned.project @ gmail.com(delete space)

thank you read.

Yvettmac

macrumors newbie
Dec 19, 2012
I am planning on buying a Mac mini from apple store Australia

An apple coupon or discount code would be much appreciated.

aesthetiker

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2010
I need a new Macbook Pro 13" now with retina. Would be very cool if someone can send me a Apple store promo code! Big Thanks.

Yung Ghost

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2012
Hi everyone,

I am planning on purchasing a 13-inch 128GB Macbook Air on the Apple Store website.

If anyone would be kind enough to have a promotional code they could give me, I would be really really thankful.

Please PM me if you do.

Thank you very much and take care.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.