Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bowcaps

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 16, 2012
Cornwall, UK
As there are now many happy 27" iMac owners who have received their shiny new machines, I thought i'd start a thread for all of us who are still processing, despite ordering on the day of release.

Mine was ordered late afternoon (GMT) on 30th and still shows -

iMac Order.jpg

How about anyone else?

siritalks

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2011
Ordered mine on the morning of the 30th.

Delivers 27th / 28th December.

Still Processing.

Is that normal?

Bowcaps

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 16, 2012
Cornwall, UK
Ordered mine on the morning of the 30th.

Delivers 27th / 28th December.

Still Processing.

Is that normal?

that's an earlier delivery than mine, i would have expected yours to have a 'preparing for shipment' message by now though, given it's only a week away now.:confused:

Notohyr

macrumors member
Dec 4, 2012
The Netherlands
Same here. 21 days of processing. Delivery 2 -8 jan. I know it's still within their promised delivery, but what happens when the status changes? Do we get a vague "somewhere in january" delivery?
It will take a long time for me to order something again on their site... I don't have courage to press the big cancel button, but it is very tempting!

TheHeavy

macrumors newbie
Dec 14, 2012
I posted in another thread about this. I ordered on November 30th...

Processing Items, Processing Items...

I checked last night and I had a small change to the status of my order, original shipping dates of Dec. 20 - Dec. 27 moved to January 2 - January 7.

Called customer service was not helpful, no explanation for the change, no explanation for the delay and was informed that all orders are fulfilled in the order in which they were received, even when I questioned them on this they stuck to that line over and over.

I am tired of this, no movement on my order. Orders placed after mine with the exact same specs have gone out for delivery.

3.4GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB
1TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2GB

Nothing crazy with my order.

Great job Apple, keep it up!

Bowcaps

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 16, 2012
Cornwall, UK
I posted in another thread about this. I ordered on November 30th...

Processing Items, Processing Items...

I checked last night and I had a small change to the status of my order, original shipping dates of Dec. 20 - Dec. 27 moved to January 2 - January 7.

Called customer service was not helpful, no explanation for the change, no explanation for the delay and was informed that all orders are fulfilled in the order in which they were received, even when I questioned them on this they stuck to that line over and over.

I am tired of this, no movement on my order. Orders placed after mine with the exact same specs have gone out for delivery.

3.4GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB
1TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2GB

Nothing crazy with my order.

Great job Apple, keep it up!

Perhaps the move right a week takes into account the courier shutdown for christmas times?

Toonces9966

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
My order moved from Dec 21-31 to just "January"....l'm going to cancel my order and just get the 21.5 inch system....This is a load of garbage....l ordered my system Nov 30 at 5:00 AM EST....

Bintje

macrumors regular
Apr 11, 2011
My order moved from Dec 21-31 to just "January"....l'm going to cancel my order and just get the 21.5 inch system....This is a load of garbage....l ordered my system Nov 30 at 5:00 AM EST....

Nooooo! Let's hope that would not happen to us...

Anzel

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2012
Same here... Mine still "Processing Items"

I got the order confirmation at 11/30 09.37 (GMT+1) with a delivery time window between 26th Dec and 2nd Jan.

My configuration details:
3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
1TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5
MAGIC MOUSE+MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-Y
COUNTRY KIT-ZH

nagareru

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2012
Lima, Peru
Another 30/11 here ordered 6pm Korea time. Delivery 24-28th Dec still processing...

27"
i7
8gb ram
3tb fusion
680mx

When does applecare starts?

Trogledyte Mac

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2006

Here the same! Belgium.

Order moved from Dec 21 - 31 to January :confused: This already 4 days ago :confused: What does it mean?

1TB Fusion Drive
MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-FN
COUNTRY KIT-ZH

Toonces9966

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
Here the same! Belgium.

Order moved from Dec 21 - 31 to January :confused: This already 4 days ago :confused: What does it mean?

1TB Fusion Drive
MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-FN
COUNTRY KIT-ZH

Not sure....l called Apple customer care this morning and all the lady said to me was, "the screen page says January so there is nothing l can do"...she even pulled up my original order and saw that l had an early delivery time and could not give me an answer as to why it changed. Although, she did say l could cancel if l wanted...that was great advice.:confused:

qamaro

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2007
I ordered on 11/30 and I got the notification that it was prepping to ship last night. This morning its showing as shipping with FEDEX tracing attached.

iwannaimac

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2012
Ordered 30 November in UK. STILL PROCESSING..................... Expected delivery is 2-9 January

Bowcaps

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 16, 2012
Cornwall, UK
It appears to me there is absolutely no pattern to delivery in relation to order or configuration - unless some scientific mind can decipher the information from the macrumours forums and come up with an algorithm - here's hoping...... :rolleyes:

marvz

macrumors 65816
Aug 27, 2012
Berlin
I had the same problem.. ordered 30/11 8:34 UK time..

Nothing happened..

But just two hours ago it changed to prepping to ship!!!

Bowcaps

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 16, 2012
Cornwall, UK
Perhaps delivery times are directly proportional to the number of times you click refresh on the status page...... :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.