Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chuck-Norris

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 17, 2012

Attachments

• iphone_5_case_slim_armor-main01.jpg
    iphone_5_case_slim_armor-main01.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 114

lookn4wifi

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2012
I like the look if these. I have a Swtcheasy Tones sitting under the tree and this case reminds me of that one.

Chuck-Norris

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 17, 2012
I like the look if these. I have a Swtcheasy Tones sitting under the tree and this case reminds me of that one.

YES i saw that one too! but switcheasys internatinal shipping is ridiculous.

i think this SGP one has a nicer look though!

nburwell

macrumors 603
May 6, 2008
DE
Meh I like the ultra thin air.

+1. I've had that case on my i5 since day one, and I absolutely love it.

As for the case the OP posted about, I like the concept, but I'm more of a minimalist when it comes to phone cases.

webworks415

macrumors 6502
Dec 20, 2008
I like! I ordered a Switcheasy Tones and received it yesterday, but the colors of the black one aren't as dark as they looked in the pictures. This is more along the lines of what I wanted. I'm gonna order the slate one.

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
I'll be curious to hear how the bulk of this compares with the Switcheasy Tones. It's definitely a nice-looking case. I would probably buy one if I didn't already have the Tones. Plus I'm holding out for a Magpul anyway.

Chuck-Norris

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 17, 2012
I'll be curious to hear how the bulk of this compares with the Switcheasy Tones. It's definitely a nice-looking case. I would probably buy one if I didn't already have the Tones. Plus I'm holding out for a Magpul anyway.

that magpul cases look ugly and cheap IMO

I don't care for it but you need to purchase using your preferences and not those of random other people.

Subjective just as worth is on any topic. Only you can say if it's worth it to you.

the thread is asking other peoples opinions on the case and if any had experiences with it. your post is useless

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
that magpul cases look ugly and cheap IMO

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but a lot of people would disagree with you. The Magpul case is probably one of the more popular cases on this message board. It's thin and protective, feels great in your hand and it's priced right. I've been through A LOT of iphone cases over the years and that's the one that has been my everyday case.

Everyone has their own wants and needs in a case and the Magpul just hits the sweet spot for me. Can't wait for it to come out.

RichardC300

macrumors 65816
Sep 27, 2012
I really like this case. I wanted try Tones but the reports of the degrading camera cutout is keeping me away. I hope this case is as thin as the Tones or Grip Candy Sheer! Doesn't look like it, though.

webworks415

macrumors 6502
Dec 20, 2008
I really like this case. I wanted try Tones but the reports of the degrading camera cutout is keeping me away. I hope this case is as thin as the Tones or Grip Candy Sheer! Doesn't look like it, though.

How does the camera cutout degrade?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.