Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FrenzyBanana

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 20, 2008
i am a very organise person.
i want my nieces and sister to enjoy my movies via homesharing with complete information and poster.

editing information in itunes in "get info" is very limited. some of the text that i input on plot summary is cut and not showing on ipad and iTunes.

i need an application that do not convert the movie or video itself just to add information.
i only want to edit or add information about the movies or to my personal home video

any recommendation?

wgnoyes

macrumors 6502
Jul 20, 2011
i am a very organise person.
i want my nieces and sister to enjoy my movies via homesharing with complete information and poster.

editing information in itunes in "get info" is very limited. some of the text that i input on plot summary is cut and not showing on ipad and iTunes.

i need an application that do not convert the movie or video itself just to add information.
i only want to edit or add information about the movies or to my personal home video

any recommendation?

iDentify, available in the app store, does this. It's not free, but I've seen it work and it's quite thorough.

jamesdmc

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2007
Cittagazze
iFlicks also does this. http://www.iflicksapp.com

It's also in the Mac App store.

I'm in the process of consolidating my Plex library with my iTunes library. I've never used iTunes for movies, but I have an Apple TV3 to be opened on Christmas morning. I've moved 218 movies and several TV series into my iTunes library and iFlicks has tagged them all with about 99% accuracy. For those it missed, correcting them was easy. It was well worth the $20 for me.

MonkeySee....

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2010
UK
iDentify, available in the app store, does this. It's not free, but I've seen it work and it's quite thorough.

100% this.

I use it daily. just drag it to the open app and it will drag all the data from IMDB and stick the file back in iTunes for you.

Its ace.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.