Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joekim1026

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 1, 2011
I don't know how many people have tried or heard of this, but this one is amazing! Full anti-glare with no loss in resolution or clarity! It's beautiful! I picked it up at my local apple store, supposedly it's by Belkin but I couldn't find it on the Belkin site.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    710.1 KB · Views: 420

scorpio1973

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2009
Just saw this at the Apple store tonight. Was wondering how it compared to Power Support. Does it attract a lot of fingerprints?

Ibtechsavvy

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2012
I don't know how many people have tried or heard of this, but this one is amazing! Full anti-glare with no loss in resolution or clarity! It's beautiful! I picked it up at my local apple store, supposedly it's by Belkin but I couldn't find it on the Belkin site.

I'm really curious about this, swapped out my ultra optics because it was scratched up and am now using a cheapo crystal clear. Can u take pics of it on the phone? How does it stack up against the ultra optics from sgp?

SnowLeopard OSX

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2012
California

Can you post more pictures later when and if you have time?

Thanks.

joekim1026

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 1, 2011
Can you post more pictures later when and if you have time?

Thanks.

Here is a pic of the screen, I think it is what the Ultra Optics should be! It's amazing!

I don't know how well the picture shows, I tried the best I could with my DSLR, but everything is crisp! I think it beats the Power Support and Ultra Optics.

Attachments

• DSC_0198.JPG
    DSC_0198.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 999

RichardC300

macrumors 65816
Sep 27, 2012
I just saw these 30 minutes ago at the Apple Store. I noticed they are made by Belkin, and Belkin's normal screen protectors have a horrible cut. The home button is cut like an arch and the top part is an upside down T.

Can you take a pic or describe how the cutouts are on this screen protector?

maximus96

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2007
can you take a photo with a white background please, like a blank email or something. the power support has a funny rainbow fuzz type thing that i can't really describe...its only noticeable on white background.

thanks

Minhimalism

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
Wow that looks so good compared to the power support.. at least from what i can see. i want close ups @_@ i'd even consider a purchase.. and i love my naked screen

MarkCooz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2009
California
Thanks for the pic! Would love it if you could show it zoomed in with a white background? Cause a lot of Matte SP are a bit fuzzy. Just wondering if it's worth getting for someone who loves clarity and anti fingerprint. :)

joekim1026

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 1, 2011
here it is, sorry if it's a little out of focus!

i guarantee there is not rainbow effect and the text is crisp! i think you can tell if you look at the areas that are a bit more focused

Attachments

• DSC_0200.JPG
    DSC_0200.JPG
    851 KB · Views: 402
  • DSC_0201.JPG
    DSC_0201.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 385

runtohell121

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2010
Looking at the zoom in pictures on apple website for this screen protector, the cut out have extra to the left for camera and speaker.

joekim1026

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 1, 2011
Looking at the zoom in pictures on apple website for this screen protector, the cut out have extra to the left for camera and speaker.

yeah, it has a little extra on the left and there is NO NOISE at all, as you can see on the white screen picture i posted above

katai

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2009
Interested in trying this out if clarity is better than PS anti glare I'm using now.

ceiji

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2012
Michigan
i got this yesterday for my two IP5. they are great. you would not notice that its on there. its a bit difficult to put on. the apple representative put them on for me. each time she tried, it would not be corrent. at the 4th try it came good. she took 4 of these to put on my one phone but charged only for one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.