Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

althaur

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2008
MD, USA
It's OBVIOUSLY telling you to watch out for ricocheting BB's from Ralphy's Red Rider! You'll shoot yer eye out, kid!!!

:)

tymaster50

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
Looks like I'll be staying inside wednesday, don't wanna go outside dying the day after christmas lol. I'm sure I'll be having enough fun with the ps vita and kindle fire and nba 2k13. Still hate how my iPad doesn't come til january because my mom wanted to put an engraving on it -_-

hollerz

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2006
Durham, UK
How do you get the hourly weather forecast to display horizontally?! Mine is always vertical. Or is it an iPhone 5 thing?

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    394.7 KB · Views: 77

DollaTwentyFive

macrumors 6502a
Nov 11, 2010
Parts Unknown
It is sleet. There is a difference between hail and sleet. They are not the same.

It wouldn't be hail with temperatures that low unless the OP was experiencing "thunder snow," which doesn't seem like a possibility. Usually not many Thunderstorms this time of year in NJ. :D

RotaryP7

macrumors 6502a
Aug 31, 2011
Miami, FL
I get that same icon in Miami as well. I think it's supposed to be stars or something at night. Because trust me, there is no ice in Miami.

It has been giving me inaccurate weather though. I always use TWC app.

BigMcGuire

Cancelled
Jan 10, 2012
Seriously? None of you have heard of sleet before? :eek:

Must be a nice life for those folk! Am I the only one who has had to pound on my car with a screwdriver/hammer to get rid of the 1-2 inches of ice just to get the door open to get to work?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.