Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GRMCKR

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2011
My time is coming up wrong a lot since I downloaded 6.0.2. I am on the Verizon network, this happened when I first got the phone but not this much and seemed to be fixed until I downloaded 6.0.2. Any idea on how to fix this?

vastoholic

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
Tulsa, OK
My time is coming up wrong a lot since I downloaded 6.0.2. I am on the Verizon network, this happened when I first got the phone but not this much and seemed to be fixed until I downloaded 6.0.2. Any idea on how to fix this?

How much is the time off? Is it showing a different time zone? I'm honestly not sure what the issue is, if it's something on Verizon's end or the phone that is causing the wrong time. Do you have the time set automatically?

GRMCKR

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2011
It was about 30 min fast and set automatically is on, like I said this was happining when the phone 1st came out but then it seemed to be fixed and after I downloaded 6.0.2 it started happening all over again.

GRMCKR

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2011
It just done it again it said the time was 6:44 when it was actually 6:08. This is the second time today that I have had to do a soft boot on it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.