Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aslucher

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2008
I've had this issue since I've had my phone in October. My wifi displays one bar up at the top but in settings says full bars.

I've tried so many things and my roommate just got an iPhone 5 for sprint for Christmas and hers works perfectly!!!

I can't tell if my wifi has a problem or not. I'm trying to see if anyone else has had this problem!??? 6.0.2 didn't fix this either like I had hoped and waited for it to do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 90

Diseal3

macrumors 65816
Jun 29, 2008
I've had this issue since I've had my phone in October. My wifi displays one bar up at the top but in settings says full bars.

I've tried so many things and my roommate just got an iPhone 5 for sprint for Christmas and hers works perfectly!!!

I can't tell if my wifi has a problem or not. I'm trying to see if anyone else has had this problem!??? 6.0.2 didn't fix this either like I had hoped and waited for it to do.

Both my Verizon and ATT iPhone 5 as well as iPad 3 have crap wifi (Full bar only getting 4mbps) since iOS 6. Hope they fix it soon.

aslucher

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2008
It's annoying. A reset of my network settings of course just fixed it for now, for me. But let's keep track of this and see how long it takes to mess up.

Anyone else??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.