Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

X5-599

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2012
Sure. But the donut-prices need to be fixed. What do you get? 1 Donut per levelup? And some buildings/gadgets etc cost 300. That's pretty dumb.

And if they think I want those so badly that I'm actually paying for them, they are mistaken.

Other than that it's a fun game!

TrentS

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 24, 2011
Overland Park, Kansas
Tapping......

Yes, I agree with you. I'm like on level 20 something and I still don't have Marge in the game yet. And why doesn't Milhouse say anything?? No way I'm paying for doughnuts or anything else, its just kind of a fun time killer. They need to make the characters say more random stuff, and give you the option for the dollar signs to automatically be "tapped", rather than the person having to do it "all the time". They should also make it so you can make a character of yourself, and stick into the game. That would be cool.

:p :p :p :p

WesCole

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2010
Texas
It's a cool game, but the level cap needs some work. I am maxed out on the last current level, so the XP really doesn't mean much to me and I have tons of money...no real way to get donuts, though, without paying for them (which I guess is the point). I generally just log in before I go to bed, collect my money from characters and buildings, start everyone on new "quests" and log out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.