Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pfiffi78

macrumors member
Dec 18, 2012
London, UK

Will/\

macrumors member
Dec 25, 2012
Date changed after having import scan in Germany. It has added another day to ETA.

Is this right?

✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

VAvW

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2012
It's out for delivery since 9:49 this morning! And now we wait.......

When & how did you get detailed shipping / tracking info? Mine shipped the 26th, but nothing added to the status page except a few reference numbers that don't show up on any carrier's tracking page.
Expecting the order to merge in Tilburg, hopeful to get it tomorrow, Monday at the latest.

Bintje

macrumors regular
Apr 11, 2011
When & how did you get detailed shipping / tracking info? Mine shipped the 26th, but nothing added to the status page except a few reference numbers that don't show up on any carrier's tracking page.
Expecting the order to merge in Tilburg, hopeful to get it tomorrow, Monday at the latest.

It should be here yesterday, but no tracking updates were there since 23 dec. It didn't shop up... Yesterday night the tracking page suddenly got updated, it was in Arnhem. This morning it changed to 'out for delivery'. So if your tracking page has no updates, I think you will not get it today... On saturday there's no TNT delivery and Apple told me that the delivery on monday was also minimal because of 31 dec...

I keep my fingers crossed for you!

R-Flow

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2012
Amsterdam, NL
Great.

Mine went from Processing Items to Preparing shipment a couple of days ago. Now it has gone back to Processing Items.

Want my iMac now
The EXACT same thing happened to me today. My iMac was "Preparing for Shipment" since Monday but has reverted back to "Processing Items". What the hell? :confused:

Bertvm

macrumors newbie
Dec 16, 2012
NL
The EXACT same thing happened to me today. My iMac was "Preparing for Shipment" since Monday but has reverted back to "Processing Items". What the hell? :confused:

Same here, preparing since the 24th, kicked back again to processing. I think my Imac has been used to fullfill another order....
It becomes clear to me that Apple is making a mess of things, first a long wait from processing to preparing then 4 days preparing and back to square one. Without any explanation or a message ...

DennisD7

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2012
London, UK
My iMac got delivered on the 19th to my workplace. I was away so I asked them to take care of it, but now that I'm back NOBODY KNOWS WHERE it is. The guy that received it probably locked it in somewhere, and he is now away for the holidays.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

The worst part is that I'm probably 10 meters away from it, and it's Friday so I would like to have it over the weekend.

UPDATE: it turns out nobody took care of it, so it was in the ordinary pile of packets :) :) :)

Last edited:

R-Flow

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2012
Amsterdam, NL
Just got off the phone with Apple and they don't have an explanation for the status reverting back. In fact she found it highly unusual and strange. She did promised me that the iMac is still on track to be delivered before January 7. To me that's a bit of an empty promise though if she and her supervisor don't a clue about what's going on. We'll just have to wait and see I guess...

Bertvm

macrumors newbie
Dec 16, 2012
NL
Just got off the phone with Apple and they don't have an explanation for the status reverting back. In fact she found it highly unusual and strange. She did promised me that the iMac is still on track to be delivered before January 7. To me that's a bit of an empty promise though if she and her supervisor don't a clue about what's going on. We'll just have to wait and see I guess...

The fact fact that they don't have a clue worries me and proves again that things are a mess.

R-Flow

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2012
Amsterdam, NL
The fact fact that they don't have a clue worries me and proves again that things are a mess.
Same here. Maybe it's a problem with the online order system. Wishful thinking, I know.

PS Why is this thread called the "UK & EU 27 inch Delivery Thread"? You British do realize the UK is actually a part of the EU these days? ;) lol

starscript

macrumors member
Dec 21, 2012
Glasgow, Scotland
Whoop

:D Good news just got my iMac, all in one peace and working.
well worth the wait, hope for all of you that are still waiting that you will get them soon.

ordered 30th november
27 inch
2.9Ghz intel
512mb graphics
3TB HDD
just put in 16Gb of RAM :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Frippe

macrumors member
Mar 18, 2007

Also talked with Apple about this. She had never heard of something like that happening before. And she didnt know why. She said that she would monitor my order and sent me an email so I could get in direct contact with her again. Hopefully it will change to shipped soon.

hellodean

macrumors newbie
Sep 3, 2009
Mine has finally arrived. It came at 1pm. I have to wait until I'm home to feast my eyes on it and begin transferring everything over!

Can't wait.

What a drama. Glad it's over.

Hope you all get yours soon.

R-Flow

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2012
Amsterdam, NL
Also talked with Apple about this. She had never heard of something like that happening before. And she didnt know why. She said that she would monitor my order and sent me an email so I could get in direct contact with her again. Hopefully it will change to shipped soon.
That's funny I had the exact same conversation and also got her email. :p

Frippe

macrumors member
Mar 18, 2007
Well, some good news, mine is back to preparing for shipment.

Must have been some bug in their system, as it affected quite alot of people it seem

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.