Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Razeus

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
http://www.amazon.ca/Apple-Aperture-Workflow-Digital-Photographers/dp/0240523784/

Apple still employs non-iOS software employees? Could it be?

http://www.petapixel.com/2012/12/27...sts-apple-aperture-3-replacement-may-be-near/

f you’ve been thinking about buying a copy of Apple’s Aperture 3 for your post-processing work, you might want to hold off for a bit. A replacement may be on the near horizon — at least according to a new book listing that has popped up over on Amazon Canada.

The listing appears to be a placeholder, with the $35 book’s title currently set to “Apple Aperture X – under NDA: A Workflow Guide for Digital Photographers.” There’s a message that says “This title has not yet been released,” an option to preorder the book, and a description that has been copied-and-pasted from the Aperture 3 guidebook written by the same authors.

The book is set to hit shelves on March 1st, 2013.

danpass

macrumors 68030
Jun 27, 2009
Glory
I like Aperture more than Lightroom (which I currently have to use instead).

I'd like to see an ipad version :D

VirtualRain

macrumors 603
Aug 1, 2008
Vancouver, BC
Aperture X.... this makes perfect sense... it's been so long since the last release, numerically, they would be at version 10 by now had they been releasing on any kind of normal schedule. :p

Prodo123

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2010
I like Aperture more than Lightroom (which I currently have to use instead).

I'd like to see an ipad version :D

I went the other way around and like Lightroom's control over the image a lot more.
It's like having Photoshop's photo features integrated into Aperture.

Also, it wouldn't really make sense to bring a photo editing/organizing app when it's all done for you by the iPad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.