Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

R-Flow

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2012
Amsterdam, NL
Yup, mine changed back to "Preparing for Shipment" as well. Makes me wonder though why it takes five days for them to ship a package.

Dutch1576

macrumors newbie
Dec 26, 2012
United States
Mine finally shipped out this morning.

@pfiffi78 - Details were added to the running SS. BTW - Not all reverted orders were isolated to the UK. I am in the states and also had a reverted order. Apple was never able to provide me with a good explanation on what caused the issue. However, the day after I spoke with them the order went back to a "Preparing for Shipment" status, and immediately updated to a "Shipping" status the following morning (today).

Fredga39

macrumors newbie
Dec 24, 2012
You guys are lucky. Mine is still in processing after 1 week of "preparing for shipment". Do you guys know how I can reach apple support during the weekend ? If I call their number, i'm told they are closed (belgian / dutch store) ...

colday

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2010
Mine finally shipped out this morning.

@pfiffi78 - Details were added to the running SS. BTW - Not all reverted orders were isolated to the UK. I am in the states and also had a reverted order. Apple was never able to provide me with a good explanation on what caused the issue. However, the day after I spoke with them the order went back to a "Preparing for Shipment" status, and immediately updated to a "Shipping" status the following morning (today).

Exact same scenario for me!

pfiffi78

macrumors member
Dec 18, 2012
London, UK
You guys are lucky. Mine is still in processing after 1 week of "preparing for shipment". Do you guys know how I can reach apple support during the weekend ? If I call their number, i'm told they are closed (belgian / dutch store) ...

There is a number on the online order status pager. But it's a waste of time to call them. They don't have any more information than it shows on the online order status page. They don't even see the history, ie won't be able to confirm that it was in 'preparing for shipment' before etc.

gielie

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
Amsterdam
It's a mind game just to keep people bussy. This is how apple works, create shortages.

Btw mine is still processing, orderd 30th bto paid with visa, lady at cc couldn't tell me why this takes that long just have to wait. I don't expect mine to come in 2012.

iMcLovin

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2009
It's a mind game just to keep people bussy. This is how apple works, create shortages.

Btw mine is still processing, orderd 30th bto paid with visa, lady at cc couldn't tell me why this takes that long just have to wait. I don't expect mine to come in 2012.

Ordered 30th and still processing???. Man I feel ur pain! :eek: but then it must have passed the promised shipping date. Then they have to have some info for you.

Geordiekeith

macrumors member
May 12, 2006
Another me too, Preparing for Shipment on Dec 25th, now back to Processing Order (Amsterdam, Netherlands). Delivery date is still 31st Dec to 7th Jan. Added to Spreadsheet.

Mac32

Suspended
Nov 20, 2010
I can't help but feel that the manufactoring of the iMacs is going awfully slow. Think when get to January, when Apple is supposed to send out iMacs for purchase (not just display models) to stores all over the world.
I've now waited over 3 weeks since I ordred, and still nothing has happened yet...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.