Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Hmm...mixed feelings. Finally back in Berlin, meeting old friends and such, having a blast, but my MRphone tells me I'm likely to get lynched. Bummer! appleguy

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
i just saw the thread today,

i'll join in the next one.
have fun, be nice and kill'em all. ;)

I look forward to that.

Hmm...mixed feelings. Finally back in Berlin, meeting old friends and such, having a blast, but my MRphone tells me I'm likely to get lynched. Bummer! appleguy

My vote for you is not cast in stone; give me a strong reason to consider switching it, and I'll certainly take it into consideration.

For now the current - and updated - tally reads as follows:

Twietee: (3) Intell, Scepticalscribe, Koodauw

appleguy123: (3) Rodimus Prime, mrkramer, twietee

Intell: (1) Tomorrow

Plutonius: (1) Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades: (1) Plutonius

jav6454: (1) Moyank24

mrkramer: (1) appleguy123

Jav6454 has yet to cast a vote.

At this stage, appleguy and twietee tie on three votes each. I suppose - given that the first day is always a silly flailing around hoping - usually in vain - to catch someone of the guilty persuasion - that some sort of response from the pair currently under consideration is appropriate. Certainly, my vote is not cast in stone and I am open to argument or persuasion.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Thanks SS for tallying the votes.

So it's past 24 hours, and there's no strong consensus. So...

The deadline is 7:00 AM tomorrow morning, EST.

(No, I won't be up then, but I said 36 hours, so 36 hours it is.)

If anyone wants to write the lynching narrative, PM me BEFORE the deadline!

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
I hear you! Won't help the village much going after me either..and since you're such an excellent early wolf detector, I'm pretty much tempted to follow your advice. But dat rope 'round me neck...

Besides, every post containing a "my good old friend twietee" will be read from now on with a big grain of salt. and Pluto, where are you when one needs you!? ;)

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Appleguy has been a brilliant wolf detector; he has also been a very talented WW; and as for you, twietee, I recall a few episodes from last year.......

Very well, then. I am loath to point the finger at mrkramer just yet - given that he has not been a part of this universe for a very long time, and I would like to see him survive one day and night at least.

So, instead, I'll bold the name of my even older friend jav6454. For reasons he may well remember.......

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Guess no one wants to write. Humph!

day1.jpg

It is now NIGHT. Send in those orders, specials! Deadline is in 12 hours (11:15 PM EST today).

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Hmmmm. One of those silent week ends. And, also, one of those rather silent outings into the WWville world where taciturnity seems to be the common mode of communication.

Hmm. So, night falls. I'm sorry to see you gone appleguy, and sorrier, that little was said in the lead up to your lynching.

And, as an aside, I must say that I rather like the new and original layout of the town chronicle - very becoming indeed. My felicitations to the editor.

Oh, and a brief ps. Whatever happened to our friend jav? Neither hide nor hair of him has been seen since yesterday, nor was a vote or no-vote registered by him........

Tomorrow

macrumors 604
Mar 2, 2008
Always a day away
Oh, and a brief ps. Whatever happened to our friend jav? Neither hide nor hair of him has been seen since yesterday, nor was a vote or no-vote registered by him........

I wouldn't read too much into that. I'm at my in-laws' house for the holiday weekend, and aside from sporadic checks from my iPad I'm not on all that much in the meantime. Such is life during the holidays.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
I wouldn't read too much into that. I'm at my in-laws' house for the holiday weekend, and aside from sporadic checks from my iPad I'm not on all that much in the meantime. Such is life during the holidays.

True. And, with the approaching New Year celebrations, I imagine that time will prove even more elastic than usual over the coming days.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
day2.jpg

Tomorrow is now dead. Deadline for reaching consensus is 4:30 PM EST tomorrow. If none is reached, then deadline will be 4:30 AM EST on Monday.

10 remain and 6 is the majority vote.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
That didn't take long.

Hmmm. Curiouser and curiouser. Dare I ask why Tomorrow was a target? (My commiserations on your premature and totally unwarranted murder). Eaten? What sort of foul miscreant would stoop to such a loathsome and unwholesome activity?

Mind you, I doubt that any sort of answer will emerge.....

Okay, for now, I'll go with Intell, given that the late lamented Tomorrow thought he might be worth investigating.....

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
Man, it seems like Tomorrow gets offed at the beginning of every game! Also curious as to why AG didn't vote to save himself. :confused:

My vote is for Koodauw, who is a mean Jets fan torturer. And if he's mean and a torturer, he must be a werewolf. It makes total sense in my head.

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
It's been a long time since I played these games, but wasn't Rodimus always a bit more talkative than this. His silence is making me suspicious, although I could be open to changing this vote if someone gives me a good reason to...

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
Snow everywhere, and our internet has been crap today.

It's been a long time since I played these games, but wasn't Rodimus always a bit more talkative than this. His silence is making me suspicious, although I could be open to changing this vote if someone gives me a good reason to...

I was going to vote Rodimus Prime for this same reason, you just beat me to it. Not a ton for me to speculate on yet, especially because it's been relatively quiet.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Going with Jav till he post a vote.

I'll follow you for the moment. "What's up,Jav?"

Sorry,appleguy! If it wasn't for myself, I would have changed my vote for you.

And I'll have to say I really enjoy the narratives, ravenvii! Well, at least the style, not so much the bloody content..is there a 'neck of da woods' filter available? I'd be interested...:D

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Between storms, (lashing rain, sleet and shrieking winds where I am), and the heavy snow falls besetting some of our cousins across the Pond, (and indeed, in the Black Forest, as well), along with Yuletide Festival Cheer and the beckoning New Year.......I can see why some may well be more than a little distracted.

So, appleguy (who had an illustrious past as a WW detector), and Tomorrow (hmmmm) are no longer with us. We are now down to ten people, of whom two are furries - a pair, each of whom, in turn (in the right order, granted) can infect also.......

My friends, the numbers are looking a little ominous.

Thus far, the voting is as follows:

Rodimus Prime: (2) mrkramer, Queen of Spades

Jav6454: (2) Plutonius, twietee

Intell: (1) Scepticalscribe

Koodauw: (1) Moyank24

Twietee: (1) Intell

As Rodimus reached the total of two first, as such, for now, he is prime candidate to be lynched.

Yet to vote, jav6454, Koodauw, and Rodimus Prime himself.

My own vote is not cast in stone and, should anyone (not least those who have been voted for) feel that they have a case to make, I'll happily listen to what they have to say for themselves.

Rodimus Prime

macrumors G4
Oct 9, 2006
Snow everywhere, and our internet has been crap today.

I was going to vote Rodimus Prime for this same reason, you just beat me to it. Not a ton for me to speculate on yet, especially because it's been relatively quiet.

It is more important have a full time job now days compared to the games before where I was in school so I had a lot more time to spend on the forums and to play. I will look at the stuff a little later after I eat breakfast and have my coffee.

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Twitee

I took a small detour from my usual antics and stayed quiet on Day 1. I usually have an idea on Day 2, but since its been a long time since last game, I have no clue right now.

I am using my vote as a place holder. Not much into it. I don't want to condemn RP just yet. (Throwing a 3rd vote is the initial bandwagon)

Rodimus Prime

macrumors G4
Oct 9, 2006
Now that I have finally gotten my morning coffee and had a real chance to look this over my vote is going towards Twitee as jav is not tripping my sensors at all compared to normally something just smells wrong about him. This time he is smelling like a rose.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Hmmm. Very interesting. Not to mention, curiouser and curiouser.

As of now, the votes cast are as follows:

Twietee: (3) Intell, jav6454, and Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime: (2) mrkramer, Queen of Spades

jav6454: (2) Plutonius, twietee

Koodauw: (1) moyank24

Intell: (1) Scepticalscribe

Yet to vote: Koodauw.

Thus, as of now, twietee, (who was very nearly lynched yesterday) has also - rather suddenly - by dint of a late and timely surge of votes - become the most likely to be lynched today.

My own vote for Intell is something of a placeholder, and is not cast in stone, as I have no compelling reason to vote for him; thus, a few timely utterances from those who have received votes might be worth hearing. Twietee, that means you, but I'm also interested to hear what anybody else has to say.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.