Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Your iPhone Colour?

• White

Votes: 84 42.6%
  • Black

Votes: 113 57.4%

• Total voters

Frenchjay

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2010
I held both of them before purchasing the Black one. The White is nice but I've had White phones before and the Black edge on the phone looks great. No marks on it yet apart from the very, very small one out of the box. It was too insignificant to make a deal out of it and travel to the store so I kept it.

cole01

macrumors 6502
Dec 29, 2008
Black! I was over the white after having it on the 4S and the home button would get rather dirty after a while and near impossible to clean.

Chris092881

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2012
The black chips and scuffs, the white leaks light from behind the display. Take your pick. As Brad Pitt asked in 'Moneyball', "Would you rather take one shot to the head or five in the chest and bleed to death?" It's not quite that serious, but the sentiment stands.

ATC

macrumors 65816
Apr 25, 2008
Canada
One of each, a white for the wife and a black one for me. Both look great IMO, even inside a case.

FatGuy007

macrumors 6502
Apr 8, 2012
New York
The black chips and scuffs, the white leaks light from behind the display. Take your pick. As Brad Pitt asked in 'Moneyball', "Would you rather take one shot to the head or five in the chest and bleed to death?" It's not quite that serious, but the sentiment stands.

Easy, shot to the head, it's less painful and torturing so you die without extreme agony.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.