Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Your iPhone Colour?

• White

Votes: 84 42.6%
  • Black

Votes: 113 57.4%

• Total voters

araje

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2012
White one shows too many circles around the speaker area which in my opinion doesn't look very good

I went with black

RossMc

macrumors 65816
Apr 30, 2010
Newcastle, UK
Black

I had a white iPhone 4 before upgrading to the 5 and I just think the white boarder is too distracting from the screen so decided to go with the black this time.

kyussmondo

macrumors regular
Apr 7, 2010
UK
Both look great. Wife has white, I have black. I was originally wanting the white but only had blacks in stock so took the black. Don't really regret my decision as both look great, but I think the white just edges it for me.

Murgatroyd

macrumors regular
Feb 26, 2010
Staten Island, New Yawk
White iPhone 5, for contrast

Because I knew I would be purchasing a wallet for the iPhone I chose white for the contrast. Black would have blended in with the brown leather. <Not better>

iphone_wallet.JPG

Quality material and workmanship. Wallet was purchased at an Apple Store.* :apple:****http://twelvesouth.com/products/bookbook_iphone5/

Sodner

macrumors 68020
Jan 12, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Got black.........AGAIN.

When I did see the white iPhone 5 in person, I kind of wished I had went white. In fact I went with a white Mini just to change things up. Generation after generation of black is getting to me.

Godf1st

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2012
Had a white ip5 on release date and then 1 month later got the black. Black hides the black bars when apps aren't customized for the ip5 screen.

D.T.

macrumors G4
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
White this time around (the wife got black, her previous 4 was black, my 4S was also black).

I really dig on the polished beveling and ports and thought it would be more nick proof. Did a blue Elago case, looks great with white (and shows off the design pretty well).

My iPad 4thG is also white, blue smart cover :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.