Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipodlover77

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2009
really big favor guys. could someone get this logo carrier icon-ready? I would like it probably the same size as the wifi symbol. just cause then it won't look lopsided with the rams logo being bigger than the other signals up top.

Attachments

• st-louis-rams-logo.gif
    st-louis-rams-logo.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 130

JS82712

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2009
In "Preview.app" in OSX, just make sure that you crop as close as you can, and then Go to Tools>Adjust Size

then make the height 40 pixels and let it automatically choose the width by scaling proportionally. But you can't make a logo too wide. Not actually sure what would happen if you did...

thanks! i'll try it out on my mac

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
really big favor guys. could someone get this logo carrier icon-ready? I would like it probably the same size as the wifi symbol. just cause then it won't look lopsided with the rams logo being bigger than the other signals up top.

Rams

EDIT:
Smaller version added per request.

Attachments

• st-louis-rams-logo.png
    st-louis-rams-logo.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 2,050
  • st-louis-rams-SMALLER.png
    st-louis-rams-SMALLER.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 2,084
Last edited:

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
Great find OP! Used these while I was JB. Credits to creator at Modmyi...:D

Attachments

• black@2x.png
    black@2x.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 2,038
  • etched@2x.png
    etched@2x.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 2,042
  • silver@2x.png
    silver@2x.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 2,040

TonsOfFun420

macrumors member
May 10, 2012
Would anyone be able to make a logo out of either of these? Not sure if they are too detailed. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 2h6cyno.jpg.png
    2h6cyno.jpg.png
    333.7 KB · Views: 134
  • gpdbb9eh1f5i0.jpeg
    gpdbb9eh1f5i0.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 2,055

belle93

macrumors newbie
May 2, 2011
Can anyone resize this to a valid size? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Telia_logo.png
    Telia_logo.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

TonsOfFun420

macrumors member
May 10, 2012
Without transparency, that is going to have black square border in Notification Center and other white status bars.

I was wondering about that, I have no idea how to make it transparent (or if that is even possible) any ideas?

bmw000

macrumors member
Sep 1, 2008
So how long before iTunes gets updated so we can't update our carrier files anymore? LOL.

wxman2003

Suspended
Apr 12, 2011
Odd, that when you use Apple maps, the logo reverts back to the normal carrier logo. Does not do that with any other app I have.

ct2k7

macrumors G3
Aug 29, 2008
London
Odd, that when you use Apple maps, the logo reverts back to the normal carrier logo. Does not do that with any other app I have.

Also notice how the maps has a different UI to all the other apps :p

But yes, I noticed that too, thought it was just me.

WeegieMac

Jan 29, 2008
Glasgow, UK
So how long before iTunes gets updated so we can't update our carrier files anymore? LOL.

You may be being sarcastic, but there is actually a damn good chance this'll happen.

You used to be able to change the icon of any app, without being jailbroken, using iExplorer and any image you liked provided you changed the right files (icon.png, icon@2x.png, etc).

In iOS 5 it worked, now in iOS 6 it doesn't matter what you change in iExplorer, the changes don't reflect on screen. It was great to replace icons for those apps by developers too lazy to update their own files, despite the App Store icon itself being Retina on the devices when browsing the store.

kmpoboy2

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2010
Alabama
i asume that if i keep changing the logo from time to time I only have to save the first original.ipcc file in case i want to revert since, the other original.ipcc files being created after are the ones from the current logo that i'm using.

wxman2003

Suspended
Apr 12, 2011
i asume that if i keep changing the logo from time to time I only have to save the first original.ipcc file in case i want to revert since, the other original.ipcc files being created after are the ones from the current logo that i'm using.

That is what I did. I saved the orginal.ipcc file the very first time I used the app, so I can revert if necessary.

Shredder96

macrumors regular
May 15, 2012
I use GIMP for the major editing like transparency and such.

Hey, do you know if I would have to restore my phone to do this process on windows? Also, a cloud just like the one in the OP's video for a AT&T 13.0 would be dope ;) (a cloud logo that works with windows)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.