Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Superman041

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 16, 2011
Do Apple or anyone else within the UK offer iPhone 5 servicing? I mean just a regular check up to see if everything is ok, and cleaning etc ? I think it would be a good idea. Cleaning would be very advantageous and things like sticking screen protectors on

lelisa13p

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA USA
OP, IMO that is a terrible idea! Why on earth do you want someone mucking around with the innards of your iPhone when there's nothing wrong? I see that as an invitation to disaster. :eek:

617aircav

Suspended
Jul 2, 2012
Do Apple or anyone else within the UK offer iPhone 5 servicing? I mean just a regular check up to see if everything is ok, and cleaning etc ? I think it would be a good idea. Cleaning would be very advantageous and things like sticking screen protectors on

Lol it's a phone not a car.

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Jul 6, 2009

It's not a car or rolex, it doesn't need to be opened up for cleaning regularly. Nothing can really get in tbh. Maybe some dust in the earphone jack and lightning port but that's just about it.

For getting screen protectors on, Im sure you can find a kiosk anywhere at a mall that does it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.