Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Confuzzeled23

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 27, 2009
Hey everyone,
I received an iPad Mini for Christmas and I have been having a few odd issues.

I restored my ipad from my iPhone 5 backup which was restored as new a week before getting my mini. The issue I am having on my mini is that I seem to be automatically logging out of apple apps. Every time I get a new game I have to input my game enter password when I start even though I am logged into the gamecenter app. Also it will log me out. I will open Wordpress and the game will have me all logged out while I am still receiving notifications on my iPhone for the game.

Also, my messages and FaceTime have logged me out at least 5 times. I will open the apps and have to input my apple ID info. Then my iPhone will say "the following addresses have been added to my ipad". It will work fine for a few days. Then I will notice FaceTime calls not going to my ipad. Open the app and find I need to log in again.

Does anyone know what is going on?

The gamecenter problem with having to log into every game is also occurring on my iPhone. The first time I have had major software issues with my iOS devices. Peculiar since I just restored as new to avoid any issues.

Please help!
Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.