Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

izhart01

macrumors newbie
Dec 29, 2012
Hi dudes, I'm from Brazil and need some help, I'm lousy at Photoshop and other programs, does anyone could do for me to put this image on site operator, is the picture of my counter strike source clan.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/061/0/3/Mioop_logo_2008_2_by_jmsecchis.jpg

Only the silver lettering and the star, you can take that little TM in the end.

Sorry about my English.

Can anyone help me?

Did this really quick. Hopefully this works. I assume you didn't want the TM part in the logo.

If you are using Carrier editor you will only need to use the "black@2x.png & the etched@2x.png" the others are if you are using winterboard.

blue@2x
IgpRY.png

silver@2x
AcX7d.png

black@2x
6QGUS.png

etched@2x
5IIds.png

izhart01

macrumors newbie
Dec 29, 2012
Could anyone help me create a cowboys logo? One in white for the dark background and the correct size for the navy one.Image

Any help would be appreciated.

I am an amateur in this, but I did my best. hopefully it still works for ya. If using carrier editor use the "black@2x & etched@2x" but since I read you wanted navy use the blue@2x for the first box in carrier editor if youd like but use etched@2x for the second since that is for the notification center. Well its up to you how you wanna do.

blue@2x
l1NEF.png

silver@2x
DZBeV.png

black@2x
RDYVj.png

etched@2x.
4GLUR.png

Last edited:

drewsy1

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2009
Pineville, LA
Can anyone do a Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon one? I was trying myself, but I'm terrible at this. :(
Just the hollow triangle and the two beams; no color needed, unless you want to.

dark+side+of+the+moon.jpg

Asator

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2011
Australia
Can anyone do a Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon one? I was trying myself, but I'm terrible at this. :(
Just the hollow triangle and the two beams; no color needed, unless you want to.

Wow, I've never thought of having this as a carrier logo. That would be awesome.

AppleRob.

macrumors newbie
Dec 27, 2012
How do i add my carrier logos to Zeppelin as well? Can't see anywhere they'd go at all, does anyone know where they're stored?

izhart01

macrumors newbie
Dec 29, 2012

Here you go. Did it really quick. Made the other ones just like i usually do if you want more Applesque looking logo.

1rmrl.png

w6Pcr.png

gGtrj.png

oNOhq.png

OdbLz.png

Sheldonsmith

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2011
Can someone edit this one...?

I am hoping that someone can make this a carrier logo. Let me know if it is too small (low res) and I can see if I can find a higher res version.

Thanks!

-Sheldon

Attachments

• 6_Hairspring.jpg
    6_Hairspring.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,509

izhart01

macrumors newbie
Dec 29, 2012
These are very cool. Of the five, which ones go into which square in Carrier Editor. For the color version, do you just put the color version into both squares in Carrier Editor...

Thanks....

If you'd like color than put both the color ones in both square. But if you want the whole bledning into apple look you put the one that pops out the most which is white with a shadowed background into the second box and the one that is white and caved in into the first box.

izhart01

macrumors newbie
Dec 29, 2012
----------

Tks pal.

If u can do this one..

Thanks a lot!!!

Here you go.

SOUBi.png

uxIuy.png

8vucs.png

QdkP2.png
<this is usually put into first box of carrier editor)
hddFx.png
<this is for second box used for notification center)

----------

I am hoping that someone can make this a carrier logo. Let me know if it is too small (low res) and I can see if I can find a higher res version.

Thanks!

-Sheldon

This actually looks pretty tight.

TqsX3.png

pQfGp.png

rC0IR.png

Wcg3l.png
<this usually goes in first box of carrier editor but your choice on what to put in first box.
Ss0tN.png
<this goes into second box if using the image above, but you are free to mix and match)

izhart01

macrumors newbie
Dec 29, 2012
Some That I made

Here are some that I made if any of you are interested. If using any for carrier editor or the one for windows use the white caved in one for the first box and the one with the shadow in the back for the second box and you are set.
These were my frist attempts at making logos so yah. I could of done a littl better with the hello kitty ones especially around the bow area but i am just to lazy. Enjoy!!!!!

Hydra (with Background)
IoO9k.png

bq9da.png

pWeO2.png

vybkJ.png

iron man
0OjTB.png

Udrqi.png

RTbRR.png

aGnAT.png

hello kitty C3P0
39gXj.png

TDWGg.png

ifTfv.png

9zE9G.png

Hello Kitty Boba Fett
B9ZvY.png

YEOif.png

yirMU.png

gcB6X.png

Hello Kitty Geek
4gk3U.png

RFHGH.png

NYt6A.png

vmGtO.png

Sheldonsmith

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2011
Thank You!

----------

[/COLOR]

This actually looks pretty tight.

Image <this usually goes in first box of carrier editor but your choice on what to put in first box.
Image <this goes into second box if using the image above, but you are free to mix and match)[/QUOTE]

Thank You! These turned out very well. Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.