Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
Oh, ok, so everyone should know it :)

Nope, not everyone. But, a one second simple google search can give you the very simple answer instead of having to post and wait for someone to answer it for you, it's very lazy. It's not like google is hard to use, maybe you still use altavista though :p jk

Mess

macrumors 6502
Nov 27, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
I cant believe people are still that desperate for a jailbreak they are still following that i0nic jerk, and believing his bull crap!

Yes he is a knowledgable guy and he has my respect for that but thats as far as it goes.

He realeased a jb once, didnt get the money he wanted through donations now he is bitter and twisted and will never contribute again to the community. Ignore this bloke and forget about him. The sooner you catch on the better.

If a jailbreak is gonna come its not gonna come via this guy!

confucious

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2010
Woking, UK
He realeased a jb once, didnt get the money he wanted through donations now he is bitter and twisted and will never contribute again to the community.

You seem to ignore his continuing contribution to the JB community. Have you actually read any of his recent papers on iOS?

TopBen

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2013
Macbook Pro Flashing/Blinking Question File

I Got Problem.I Install the new hard disk , but it stuck at flashing question file .the new hard disk

gpsouza

macrumors 6502
Jan 1, 2012
Lisbon
Nope, not everyone. But, a one second simple google search can give you the very simple answer instead of having to post and wait for someone to answer it for you, it's very lazy. It's not like google is hard to use, maybe you still use altavista though :p jk

Lool but I didn't even asked for what Glinglin day is. I just think is funny that everyone should know everything on internet.

But yes, I agree that a google search is faster than asking here ;)

Mess

macrumors 6502
Nov 27, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
You seem to ignore his continuing contribution to the JB community. Have you actually read any of his recent papers on iOS?

No. Nor will I. I do not follow him on twitter anymore and havent done so for over a year. I do not like him for pretty much most of the reasons stated by others on this thread and rasons i stated.

confucious

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2010
Woking, UK
No. Nor will I. I do not follow him on twitter anymore and havent done so for over a year. I do not like him for pretty much most of the reasons stated by others on this thread and rasons i stated.

No one has to follow him. I follow him and I read most of his papers.

I even understand bits of them...

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
I gotta say at this point most of us have shared thoughts and opinions on i0n1c some people like him, some people don't. I don't see the point in continuing attacks or opinions on him people. If we continue to attack him then it makes us no better then the person your complaining about. We all know that that the tweet means nothing as far as a upcoming jailbreak. So can we just move along those that fallow can fallow him. Those that don't does it really matter.

tkwolf

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2012
Man, this is sad news. I'm actually considering on making a switch to android for this year. Still weighing the pros and cons but the android OS is just too good already and on par in terms of efficiency and fluidity which was the main reason why I went for the iPhone. iOS has plateaued for me personally, consumers are going to want something new eventually.

DerekRod

macrumors 6502a
Jan 18, 2012
NY
I cant believe people are still that desperate for a jailbreak they are still following that i0nic jerk, and believing his bull crap!

Yes he is a knowledgable guy and he has my respect for that but thats as far as it goes.

He realeased a jb once, didnt get the money he wanted through donations now he is bitter and twisted and will never contribute again to the community. Ignore this bloke and forget about him. The sooner you catch on the better.

If a jailbreak is gonna come its not gonna come via this guy!

I doubt that.He bashed Pod2g Musclenerd over donations.He chides and argues with his fellow devs over donations and was called out by Musclenerd and P0Sixninja over spreading lies he's not a saint.Hes very talented and he has the go to match it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.