Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

greatestash

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2007

Attachments

• New-Airtel-Logo.png
    New-Airtel-Logo.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 1,496
Last edited:

dnbull

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2011
It actually looks pretty good bro, thanks ! How do you do it ? Do you just adjust the size ?

I adjust the size with the preview app. I took advice from the guy who posted earlier in the thread. He also said that he used the program "Gimp". I went on youtube to look up how to do the transparency portion to take out the white background.

imMICHAEL

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2010
Can someone please do the knife party logo for me !!! OMG please

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 102

TSKY74

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2012
For those Windows users and/or unlocked phones, you are able to change the carrier logo

Here's a shot of my phone

Attachments

• IMG_2507.PNG
    IMG_2507.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 156

ATC

macrumors 65816
Apr 25, 2008
Canada
For those Windows users and/or unlocked phones, you are able to change the carrier logo

Here's a shot of my phone

I have no idea how you did it. People with unlocked iPhone 5s are posting on other forums that they're having issues with the app. I followed the tutorial to the T, for Fido (Canada) and I can't get it to work. I gave up. I'm starting to think maybe, at least in my case, it's a combination of having an unlocked iP5 and a possible fido carrier setting bug in the app.

TSKY74

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2012
Can someone change the colors? I'd like the T to be a Red shade and the S to be a navy blueish shade. Thinking the the Red and Blue from the New England Patriots. If it's also not too much to ask, I'd like to see one with a white background as it stands and one without the white background.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.:) Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• TS Logo.jpg
    TS Logo.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 261

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Can someone change the colors? I'd like the T to be a Red shade and the S to be a navy blueish shade. Thinking the the Red and Blue from the New England Patriots. If it's also not too much to ask, I'd like to see one with a white background as it stands and one without the white background.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.:) Thanks in advance.

Um... the T and the S share the top line... you cannot have each letter as another color as designed.

----------

Need this one done please =)

Too difficult to achieve proper transparency... the shadow... etc.

TSKY74

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2012
Um... the T and the S share the top line... you cannot have each letter as another color as designed.

Thanks 1080. I've remade the design. Can someone remove the white background?

Attachments

• TS74.jpg
    TS74.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,594
Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.