Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Well, you're mistaken about me (bear in mind that I am one of the very few who have posted consistently since this outing began - hardly a strategy compatible with being a WW).

I suspect that the two current WWs may well be jav - whom I think was infected first - and, possibly, Plutonius. Re jav, I know his style; open when he is on the 'right' side, and inexplicably absent, or invisible, when he is not. For what it is worth, I don't think that jav was a WW on the first day, but I think he may well be one now.

Re twietee, I was ready to believe his impassioned (expert misdirection) pleas, especially as almost everyone else was prepared to vote without actually saying anything. Yes, I know, Christmas and all that.

And, maybe mrkramer is a WW, too........and where are the silent, the wholly silent ones, the wholly, wholly silent ones?

Edit: As I'm away for the next two days, and expect to have only intermittent access to the internet, I'm debating whether or not to vote for jav. He is my chief suspect, but Plutonius is on my radar, too. For now, I'll leave my vote with Plutonius, in order to break the cycle, as I think jav may have been infected earlier and is thus - perhaps - the current alpha.

Last edited:

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
After spending about half an hour rereading the thread and thinking I'm pretty sure the current two wolves are SS and Jav.

Frankly, I'm not sold on SS or Pluto - though, I'm always wrong about SS!

So, I'll go with Jav as well right now. With a few exceptions, it looks like only the accused are the ones who have been posting (and voting) so it tends to be easier to get tunnel vision.

I'm waiting for some others to chime in - so my vote isn't completely set in stone.

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
I'm voting for SS. In the first round of voting, SS was quick to vote for me when I voted for twitee.

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
so If I have it correctly:

Jav (2) MrKramer, Moyank
Pluto (2) Jav, SS
SS (2) Pluto, Intel

I honestly think there is very little to go as the the wolf was probably infected after the majority of day one votes. SS was the only one to change her vote late

Day two voting means nothing, as we all voted for QoS after being outed by the seer.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
SS was quick to change her vote when the situation meant closing the deadline. That strikes interesting. However I'm not convinced on that alone.

I think that Jav has the least chance of being a WW (between himself and SS) but he has left me no choice but to change my vote to him as a defensive vote. SS lives to see another day.

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
I think that Jav has the least chance of being a WW (between himself and SS) but he has left me no choice but to change my vote to him as a defensive vote. SS lives to see another day.

I'm honestly torn and am considering voting SS just to see what happens. I think we can some more useful info whether she is a wolf or not. I'm also curious as to why Koodauw hasn't voted yet - especially since he posted a count.

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
Well, you're mistaken about me (bear in mind that I am one of the very few who have posted consistently since this outing began - hardly a strategy compatible with being a WW).

You wouldn't want to stop posting regularly once you got infected since that would throw more suspicion on you, and being the main one posting isn't necessarily a bad thing for a wolf to do since it allows for misdirection, and makes people less likely to want to kill you since then the game might get very quiet. So I'd say it is compatible with you being a wolf.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
hunterkill.jpg

mrkramer, the hunter, shot and killed Scepticalscribe. She is just a villager.

All votes reset. Deadline extended to tomorrow 5 PM EST.

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
Well obviously my wolf detecting skills are very poor. Since I was wrong about SS, I'm really not sure who to vote for, and I may have just screwed us villagers over. That said I'll vote Jav for now since I still think he is the next most likely to have been infected...

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Well obviously my wolf detecting skills are very poor. Since I was wrong about SS, I'm really not sure who to vote for, and I may have just screwed us villagers over. That said I'll vote Jav for now since I still think he is the next most likely to have been infected...

And you'd be wrong, just like you were about SS. For the record, I still think Plutonius is still guilty.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA

Don't feel bad. I was positive that both you and SS were the WWs :(. I'll also go with Jav.

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
Don't feel bad. I was positive that both you and SS were the WWs :(. I'll also go with Jav.

Hopefully we are right, if we kill a villager then I think it's over for us. There's 6 left, probably two wolves, and one of those is an alpha that is able to infect. So if we kill a villager by accident then that leaves us with 3 villagers and 2 wolves. All they have to do is use the alpha's infection which then makes it 3 wolves to 2 villagers, or if they don't use the infection then as long as they are successful with their kill tonight it's 2 wolves to 2 villagers they then just have to gang up on one of us right away and that person receives 2 votes first and is done.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.

mrkramer, the hunter, shot and killed Scepticalscribe. She is just a villager.

All votes reset. Deadline extended to tomorrow 5 PM EST.

Hmmmm. Interesting, to say the least. I head off on a brief break and return to find myself killed, most definitely dead, mortally shot, my demise a result of confusion, and, (yet again) an innocent victim, and not for the first time (bizarre sense of dejá vu here) the victim of a precipitate strike on the part of an over enthusiastic hunter. Appleguy gets killed on the First Day, and I meet the arrow dispatched by a hunter, yet again.......

Well, perhaps a Trappist vow of silence, or the robust application of a healthy dose of duct tape will suffice for participation in the future.....anyway, parting is such sweet sorrow, etc. etc. .

See, SS, I could have provided you a much more satisfying death than that. :cool:

Sigh. I think I'll pass on this for now. But thank you for kindly thinking of me.....

oops...

Imagination - it can be a dangerous thing.

Yes, indeed it can be. Most dangerous, especially in the hands, (or minds) or the most imaginative.

Hmm. What can I say?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.