Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

0dev

macrumors 68040
Dec 22, 2009
nqM4k.png

This app. Usually I don't go for paid apps but this one's doing well for me so far and it's only £1.25 :D

dmrowley

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2010
Dortches, NC
UPS just delivered my Mountek nMount. This uses your un-used CD slot to hold the mount. Very impressed with the feel and build quality of it...

Amazon.com_ Mountek nGroove Universal CD Slot Mount (Black)_ GPS & Navigation.jpg

Installed in my '09 Honda Civic...
Tweetbot.jpg

Mr. McMac

Suspended
Dec 21, 2009
Far away from liberals
I see you like fluke. Also I have the same screw driver from Home Depot, I have the torque one as well.

I love Fluke meters. The one on the left (a 189) I've had for close to 13 years. Bought the one on the right (a 289) about 6 months ago. It's an amazing piece. The Husky screw drivers are really nice, especially for the price. I have the Torx version as well.

Edit: the IR Thermometer is the Fluke model 62. Comes in handy when I'm charging 18650 LI-Ion cells

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
I took some electronics repair courses and the quality of fluke is great. My line of work doesn't often require a multimeter so I have a cheap very portable version (non-fluke).

I love Fluke meters. The one on the left (a 189) I've had for close to 13 years. Bought the one on the right (a 289) about 6 months ago. It's an amazing piece. The Husky screw drivers are really nice, especially for the price. I have the Torx version as well.

Mr. McMac

Suspended
Dec 21, 2009
Far away from liberals
I took some electronics repair courses and the quality of fluke is great. My line of work doesn't often require a multimeter so I have a cheap very portable version (non-fluke).

I repair printing press electrics for a living. The stuff I have in my home office/home repair is strictly for home projects, and fixing an occasional guitar or stereo amp for a friend or family member. I've been a tool freak since I was a kid. I have a pretty extensive collection.

dubels

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2006
1k of these. 2k more on order.
Who knew brass would almost be worth it's weight in gold.

You are so lucky! I had 1K on order but because I had to update my credit card information the place I ordered from cancelled my order automatically when they tried to update the info even though it wasn't ready to ship yet. I should have waited to see what would have happened if I never made them aware of a change in credit card info. Now I have to hope that reloading supplies come in stock soon... Not really holding my breath.

oneijose

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2009
Brooklyn NY
On Dec 31st I bought a 2013 VW Jetta SE w/ the convenience package. Unfortunately I don't have it yet. Its being delivered tomorrow. It seems like manual transmissions are hard to find in the east coast. :D

milbournosphere

macrumors 6502a
Mar 3, 2009
San Diego, CA
cressi-big-eyes-evolution-mask_8.jpg

patch_advanced.gif
3420-DEFAULT-m.jpg

I signed up for a technical diving course, got new lenses for my mask, and picked up a new compass. Not entirely sure about the compass yet, looking forward to testing out the retractable rig vs a wrist-mounted one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.