Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amrabari

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 5, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Hello all,
i don't know if anyone can let us know if it's worthed to be Apple authorized partner, in order to sell the right products from Apple with the official prices.

do anyone has an experience on how to be Apple Authorized partner, what's the target? how to apply since there website saying that they don't accept new application at the time being...

also if anyone know how they treat there partners? what support that they give to there partners?

wish that we can get the right and helpful information regarding this .. and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

mmomega

macrumors demi-god
Dec 30, 2009
DFW, TX
Hello all,
i don't know if anyone can let us know if it's worthed to be Apple authorized partner, in order to sell the right products from Apple with the official prices.

do anyone has an experience on how to be Apple Authorized partner, what's the target? how to apply since there website saying that they don't accept new application at the time being...

also if anyone know how they treat there partners? what support that they give to there partners?

wish that we can get the right and helpful information regarding this .. and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

I know a few years ago when I looked in to it you had to be moving $100,000 of Apple product before they would let you apply.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.