Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davidra

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 12, 2011
347zqiv.jpg

danniexi

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2012
Thinner???

Lighter???

Bigger bowl???

Thinner aluminium which will make it lighter, with the parts all put together with friction stir welding. Apple will continue using their unibody design; the iToilet will be made with a combination of porcelain and anodized aluminium. The porcelain will be lined with a faexaphobic polymer, ensuring the lack of **** stains through thousands of uses. The new flushing processer has an all new chip design, making this toilet the fastest flusher in the industry. Apple has gone to great lengths with design innovations in the iToilet, that users won't actually see, but will certain experience. The jet streams that shoot water have been positioned asymmetrically, creating a more efficient whirlpool whilst ensuring a thorough cleaning of waste, all the while saving water at the same time.

rei101

macrumors 6502a
Dec 24, 2011
Wait 6 months and you will see Microsoft creating theirs but it won't flush half the times.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
why would you want to do a number 2 on/in an apple logo? Shouldn't it be a windows logo or a Samsung logo?

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Thinner aluminium which will make it lighter, with the parts all put together with friction stir welding. Apple will continue using their unibody design; the iToilet will be made with a combination of porcelain and anodized aluminium. The porcelain will be lined with a faexaphobic polymer, ensuring the lack of **** stains through thousands of uses. The new flushing processer has an all new chip design, making this toilet the fastest flusher in the industry. Apple has gone to great lengths with design innovations in the iToilet, that users won't actually see, but will certain experience. The jet streams that shoot water have been positioned asymmetrically, creating a more efficient whirlpool whilst ensuring a thorough cleaning of waste, all the while saving water at the same time.

WOW!!!

But...should I buy it now, or wait for the next version!!?? Will the next one be much better?

Which color should I get...is the current color OK for a guy (a very manly guy!)??

I just can't decide....

monokakata

macrumors 68020
May 8, 2008
Ithaca, NY
I'd buy it, but it only flushes at 5400 spm (Swirls Per Minute).

Let's hope that the next model will have SSD ("Solid ****** Disposer").

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
Never buy revA. itoilet 2 is thinner and lighter and is going to be out in 6 months.

Cleary a RevA design. It has a push button flush. I'm waiting for the touchscreen swipe to flush model myself. Hell, even the toilets at the mall are motion activated. Ivey is clearly losing it. Push to flush? Please. That's so 1950's. Get with the program Apple. And there should be a sensor to deploy the bidet when your hershey squirts need a little extra to splash down.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.