Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

santatracker

macrumors member
Dec 11, 2012
My order changed to Prep to Ship in the evening today. Plus my CC was charged too. I am hoping it will change to "Shipped" soon. I ordered mine on 10-DEC.

EK23

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2012
Seems like a bunch of us on team January are finally getting movement. Fantastic news.

srcstc

macrumors member
Oct 22, 2010
Preparing for shipment…

Ordered on 8th of December.
CC was charged yesterday.
Status changed to preparing for shipment today!

EK23

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2012
I'm still preparing for shipment. I've been stuck there for over 48 hours. I'm hoping it ships first thing Monday morning which would get it to me by the end of the week, hopefully.

santatracker

macrumors member
Dec 11, 2012
I'm still preparing for shipment. I've been stuck there for over 48 hours. I'm hoping it ships first thing Monday morning which would get it to me by the end of the week, hopefully.

Same here EK. I expect to see some movement early morning. Or it could be late night Sunday for us too. Lets see.

vodouman

macrumors regular
Mar 30, 2008
London

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-06 at 16.12.48.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-06 at 16.12.48.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 32

crovian

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2010
^ it's 3-4 weeks in Canada as well but technically 4 weeks is February so I think 'January' is better than '3-4 weeks'

EK23

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2012
Same here EK. I expect to see some movement early morning. Or it could be late night Sunday for us too. Lets see.

Here's hoping there is movement tonight, which would be Monday morning in China. I'm really hoping it ships tonight/tomorrow morning(china time). If not, I don't think it will get here until next week.

My wife is driving me crazy wanting her new imac.

EK23

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2012
Here the same... it's myself who's driving me crazy.... lol ;)

That's funny. I ordered it for her as a surprise and made the mistake of telling her a few days after I ordered it. Now, I get asked almost daily when it will get here, why is it taking so long, why can't we just go get one from the store, or some variant of those questions.

Trogledyte Mac

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2006
The stupid thing here is, I asking and answering back my own questions... just talking to myself ;);) The wife stays out, lol.
:)

Confuzzzed

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Liverpool, UK
The next CPU makes no practical difference for iMacs. Don't even worry about that. Haswell iMacs won't be out until at least September and are highly unlikely to be worth waiting for.

apart from the gigabit wifi that is :)

----------

Must be USA only... Not the same here in the UK.

And I don't think that January thing will be there for much longer chaps so if you plan to buy an iMac, today may be the last day to order before estimates slip to Februrari (sic on purpose)

iWaiting

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2012
the whole delivery process makes no sense to me at all , some ordered like you have had their iMac 's since 17 dec 2012 .

there is no rhyme or reason in the way orders have been processed it certainly is not first come first served , total shambles

iWaiting

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2012
mine was by CC authorised on the spot,

Gold Card always ring up with large electronic purchases to check

Thrash911

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2006
Jutland, Denmark
Thought I would participate..

I'm in denmark, and I ordered my 27" iMac on January 2. in the danish online Apple Store. It was paid for immediately with CC. It is still in the Processing Items phase. I hope it will change soon, but I do expect it will be a few weeks..

Ordered as 3.4GHz i7 and GeForce GTX 680.

I use a potent PC at the moment (see sig). But I'm REALLY looking forward to get back to the Apple platform. I miss it so much, and I feel that's where I belong! ;)

HurryKayne

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2010
Italy.Ordered mine on 2th of January Payment accepted,order is about to be processed.
I think i won't see my 27,i5,680 before the end of January,
am i correct?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.