Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
Is unlock_fusion pretty quick? I have a friend who is coming over this evening for me to help her unlock her phone (she apparently doesn't trust herself to go to eBay, buy an unlock, and sync her iPhone... go figure) and I'd rather not have her have to come back.

normally it's fast but it is a holiday period so that might cause extra time. As soon as the unlock is done they notify via email they say up to 24 hours.

johnpopes

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2013
Hello, any sugestions on imei unlock an iphone 4 locked to three uk network?

Yup i am one of those heartbroken guys that bought on ebay.. original seller won't call three to unlock..

Eimantas24

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2013
Well, it is only 7 pounds difference, but I can assure you from my practice that the one I showed is legit. Your choice :)

johnpopes

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2013
Well, it is only 7 pounds difference, but I can assure you from my practice that the one I showed is legit. Your choice :)

Yes you're right, I saw a higher price by mistake. But I don't think I can afford either of them lol.. just because on ebay I can try and get my money back if anything goes wrong ;)

Minhthien

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2011
Hi, I have used this site http://www.iphonefactoryunlockers.com to factory unlock my O2 UK iPhone 4S the service was delivered as described and the price is pretty good! I still use the same iPhone, no problems at all. I see that they have Three UK in their list as well.
Your first post and you already advertise for this company... Do you work for them?

Edit: all your posts you advertise this unlock company. Is this a scam?

Last edited:

termu5h

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2013
Does anyone know a legit provider for unlocking an iPhone 4 purchased from Orange France? I've tried a bunch but proved to be fake. :(

johnpopes

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2013
Hello, any sugestions on imei unlock an iphone 4 locked to three uk network?

Yup i am one of those heartbroken guys that bought on ebay.. original seller won't call three to unlock..

Got a Three card shipped to Portugal, called customer support, got them to call the previous owner while I was on hold, refunded the previous owner for the £15 unlock fee.

This is going to be my new method for every lazy owner that won't budge.

Now just have to find a cheap but original camera replacement.. (anyone who knows, PM me)

mac.junkie

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2009
SoCal
I want to chime in that I just used unlock_fusion and the entire process was smooth sailing. I ordered a $2.00 AT&T unlock (the slower one) late last night and had a confirmation email waiting in my inbox this morning saying the unlock was compete. I just did a restore in iTunes and got the "Congratulations, your iPhone is now unlocked" message. For $2.00, this was waaaay easier than dealing with AT&T, who wouldn't unlock because the phone it still under contract.

Soloriginator

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
I just used fusion_unlocks to unlock my iPhone 4s. :) I used the $2 service as well, ordered yesterday morning and received my code/confirmation this morning. I needed to unlock my iPhone so I could quickly switch carriers (AT&T to Simple Mobile), as my friend had bad experiences trying to get the unlock through AT&T even though he cancelled and paid his ETF and everything.

I didn't cancel my AT&T plan (will do tomorrow or on the 12th) but is there a chance that AT&T can relock it at any point like when I switch out SIMs?

Soloriginator

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
I am not aware of a single IMEI unlocked iPhone being relocked.

Ah ok, thanks. I was reading at earlier posts and there were earlier complaints that unlock_fusion's customers got temporarily relocked, but apparently it was because of IMEI databases updating or something like that. I just hope that once I get my SIM card from Simple Mobile it reads.

RawrPeng

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
I have a question. For the unlock_fusion people, does it matter if you keep the AT&T sim card in when you do the restore? I don't have a non-AT&T sim card to test the unlock yet, so can you get the same result with iTunes even with an AT&T sim card in when you restore? (My iPhone is already activated, still under contract)

j.dstasio

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2009
South Jersey
I have a question. For the unlock_fusion people, does it matter if you keep the AT&T sim card in when you do the restore? I don't have a non-AT&T sim card to test the unlock yet, so can you get the same result with iTunes even with an AT&T sim card in when you restore? (My iPhone is already activated, still under contract)

Yes. An AT&T SIM card will get

----------

Yes. An AT&T SIM card will get you the same results.

CJM

macrumors 68000
May 7, 2005
U.K.
This entire thread is full of people trying to peddle their services. On a site like MR, I find it distasteful.
Why has no one come in here and gone to the root of the problem? We should be doing this ourselves, not paying someone else to do it.

Do IMEI unlocks require significant processing power? How can we obtain the software they use?

This should be free.

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
This entire thread is full of people trying to peddle their services. On a site like MR, I find it distasteful.
Why has no one come in here and gone to the root of the problem? We should be doing this ourselves, not paying someone else to do it.

Do IMEI unlocks require significant processing power? How can we obtain the software they use?

This should be free.

You obviously have no clue how IMEI unlocks are facilitated.

RawrPeng

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
Hey again guys, so I just did the process via unlock_fusion, got my code in like 2 hours and did the process and got the unlock screen on iTunes! :D

I'm trusting unlock_fusion's IMEI checker & the fact that the process went through clean, but when I check my IMEI on sites like s-url or iphoneimei, they say my phone is still locked. Other sites like iPhonecheckz & unlock_fusion's own IMEI checker say mine is unlocked.

Is it just a matter of the sites not updating fast enough or are some sites more trustworthy than others with checking?

PsstGreek

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2010
Tampa Bay
Hey again guys, so I just did the process via unlock_fusion, got my code in like 2 hours and did the process and got the unlock screen on iTunes! :D

I'm trusting unlock_fusion's IMEI checker & the fact that the process went through clean, but when I check my IMEI on sites like s-url or iphoneimei, they say my phone is still locked. Other sites like iPhonecheckz & unlock_fusion's own IMEI checker say mine is unlocked.

Is it just a matter of the sites not updating fast enough or are some sites more trustworthy than others with checking?

If Unlock_Fusion is saying your iPhone is unlocked and you got the message in iTunes then you have nothing to worry about.

mac.junkie

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2009
SoCal
We should be doing this ourselves, not paying someone else to do it.

This should be free.

I'm actually happy to support unlock_fusion with the measly $2.00 fee to have my phone unlocked. He/she is providing excellent service that AT&T only does under certain stipulations (bullies, really). Yeah, I'd like to know how it's done, but I'd rather keep unlock_fusion and others who provide affordable, fast and easily-available service in business, essentially slapping the gigantic AT&T in the face.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.