Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gpsouza

macrumors 6502
Jan 1, 2012
Lisbon
Just put Tapatalk 2 on my Appshopper wish list hoping to be notified when it returns. Any other way to be notified when it reappears in the App Store?

Did appshopper been removed from the AppStore too? I have it on my iPad but can't find on iPhone. Either on the us store or Portuguese store

Thierry ba

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 10, 2012
Sarajevo, Bosnia
I believe Tapatalk sigs are disabled on MR.

Yes.

ude5y4ub.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
is there any other forum app for free?

There is an app called "Forums" which comes down for free from time to time. Do keep in mind that it hardly ever works and is probably not worth even the 2 seconds you will put looking into it. That being said, it wasn't even worth for me to spend 1 minute typing this to tell you of an app you shouldn't look into. Oh well.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Mehh... It was the best of its kind...
Now i'm using Appsfire or something like that, it's visually pleasing, but is not that useful.

App advice or whatever it is called is supposed to be great.

araje

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2012
"Tapatalk 2 for iPhone has been temporary removed from App Store to address few more issues. We hope to re-release it on third week of January. Thanks.":(

Ah, that's why.
It says its not available on US store. This explains it.

Cancelled
Apr 15, 2010
I bought this piece of crap and after few hours of use I uninstalled it and went back to the old version.
Appel did the right thing by remove it from App Store.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Well maybe not, but this purchase really offends me.

Offends you? It is not that bad at all. I use it all of the time except if I feel the need to edit and post and insert a pic while editing said post. How you're offended is beyond me.

Yujenisis

macrumors 6502
May 30, 2002
I hope when it comes back they'll still have it on sale for those of us scared away by the bugs. ;)

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005

So you're actually offended because they removed a function that you likely rarely used? How often did you really go back to edit a post and feel the need to insert a pic? I seriously doubt it is frequent. You're just being dramatic.

r2shyyou

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2010
Paris, France
Offends you? It is not that bad at all. I use it all of the time except if I feel the need to edit and post and insert a pic while editing said post. How you're offended is beyond me.

Agreed. Strong words for something so...inoffensive.

I hope when it comes back they'll still have it on sale for those of us scared away by the bugs. ;)

See below:

From https://twitter.com/tapatalk/status/288526476242993152:
We will be re-launching Tapatalk 2 for iPhone next week, with special pricing for one more day before it change to full pricing.

Cancelled
Apr 15, 2010
...that you likely rarely used? How often did you really go back to edit a post and feel the need to insert a pic? I seriously doubt it is frequent.

And you know everything there is to know about my internet usage?
Your signature says it all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.