Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sodner

macrumors 68020
Jan 12, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
:( NOOO!! why did you cancel? you were only a few days away?

Cause I'm an idiot. Guess I had a short moment of cost constiousness. :eek:

Unlike, I guess most of you, this was just a toy for me. I'm no photographer, web designer or music composer.

Maybe someday I'll walk into a store and pick one up at the spur of the moment. Well probaly 4 months from now when they are readily available in store. ;)

michaelmac

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2006
Ah that sucks....

Just put one back - see how longs it lasts before someone thinks it a good idea to delete it!

Tried to put a filter on the top row but the OP has added in extra formulas etc., ont he row below so best to leave alone!

Panomania56

macrumors member
Jan 4, 2013
was that a CC order or WHY

If it was a CC then give em hell you are way past the sell by date...

Contacted them. Despite a) Apple order tracking showing an order date of 30th Nov and b) being told that a delay in the wire/bank transfer being unlikey to affect delivery (because I was ordering well before they were preparing any hardware etc etc) here's what they say...

"Thanks for your email. I appreciate your patience and I am very sorry that I can not really provide you with the exact time of shipment. This is something that nobody here can tell me. The reason your order ships later than others that had actually been placed afterwards must be because of the wire transfer that delayed the entire process I remember. This means that we may not have received the funds prior to those orders that are shipping now. Either way I wish I could provide you with a delivery estimate at least but this is something I am unable to do at the moment"

:confused:

falcon362

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2010
New York City
It's home!

My wife beat the FedEx truck home by about 30 minutes... She says there's a very big box waiting for me when I get home!

I can't wait!! :D:D

owen-b

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2005
I do feel bad for those of you that are still waiting, especially those of you who ordered before we did. It drove me crazy and it isn't even my computer. I can only imagine how you folks feel.

I'm just kind of 'well, it'll be here soon, and then I'll have it for another 5 years just like the 2007 model it's replacing, so a few more days won't hurt"

It's not like it's that different. It's just faster. I mean, WAY WAY WAY faster. Stupidly so. But it's not an iPad or anything ;)

Dipwind

macrumors member
Dec 20, 2012
Shipped

Yeeeeeeesssssss....... It's shipped now.

Nooooooooooo.......... Expected 15th Jan.

Paranoia paranoia, hehehe, it's coming.

Some people are deleting lines on the spreadsheet, in fact they deleted mine, which I put back already, every time someone sort that messes with the charts, sorting on the spreadsheet should be by column B (A to Z).

Check what you want to see on the spreadsheet but let it organized by Column B before you go.

Dip

----------

Some people are deleting lines on the spreadsheet, in fact they deleted mine, which I put back already, every time someone sort that messes with the charts, sorting on the spreadsheet should be by column B (A to Z).

Check what you want to see on the spreadsheet but let it organized by Column B before you go.

Dip

Please

81Steven

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2011

Dip

----------

Please

Are you already able to track the expedition?

myc6toy

macrumors newbie
Dec 28, 2012
Ordered December 8, 2013. Shipped Today Jan 7, to Missouri USA estimated Arrival Jan 9th. 3.4GHz, 16G Ram, 3TB, 680 video card. Updated Spreadsheet.

Ordered Dec 9 .. Still "Processing"

i5 2.9GHz 16GB 3TB Fusion

Please hurry up

xgman

macrumors 603
Aug 6, 2007
Ouch, the store now says all new orders "February" (well, really 3-4 weeks). What a cluster f :eek:

fossen

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2010
FedEx shows it arriving in town last night, then it's "In Transit" (I assume to the closest distribution center to me).

But it hasn't been scanned after that. I'm hoping that it could still show today, just having missed some scans. But I doubt it. Still - should be earlier than the expected delivery of the 10th, I'd think.

cfenoglio

macrumors newbie
Dec 31, 2012
Still Processing

Dec. 8th, CC had an Apple pending autorization transaction posted the 4th, but no movement on a real charge nor change in Apple progress..............PROCESSING

Dipwind

macrumors member
Dec 20, 2012
I got an UPS number.... how can I track the flight?

that's really fast, might be because you are not waiting to merge.

I would suggest you to put that tracker number on the distributor and follow it by there.

Dip

bonedaddio

macrumors member
Jan 23, 2009
PA, USA
My wife beat the FedEx truck home by about 30 minutes... She says there's a very big box waiting for me when I get home!

I can't wait!! :D:D
You're gonna love it!
Typing on mine, which came this AM. I'm working on getting it setup... installed the 32Gb of ram already... even on the HDD, it's pretty snappy! Next will be getting it setup with bootcamp, then migrating both to the SSD's !! Muahahahaha... should be really quick then!
Luck to all,

Les

metalacolypse87

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2013
Ordered my iMac 27 inch on December 24th , base model with 1tb fusion drive it still shows processing and available to ship in January which I take it is normal . anyone have an idea when it will give me a more realistic time frame .

michaelmac

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2006
Ordered my iMac 27 inch on December 24th , base model with 1tb fusion drive it still shows processing and available to ship in January which I take it is normal . anyone have an idea when it will give me a more realistic time frame .

Take a look here for details and add your order for tracking! You may need to be patient as the servers seem to be struggling with the number of users.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.