Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sixxmum

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 15, 2010
I might need an exchange on iPad 4. Right now, it has a PowerSupport screen protector on the front and a BestSkinsEver on the back (this is what happens when you try to be proactive and put them on before you use the iPad at all). Should I pull these off before I go to the store?

sixxmum

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 15, 2010
Nah. PowerSupport doesn't do that, unfortunately. I just wondered whether Apple will fuss in any way about them.

AlphaDogg

macrumors 68040
May 20, 2010
Ypsilanti, MI
I've returned iPhones with bestskinsever skins on them (to the genius bar), without a fuss. Also, fwiw, if you bought the bestskinsever skin in the past 30 days, they'll send you a new skin free of charge (or refund you) if you send an email into their support department with a reference to your order number.

mpayne2k

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2010
When I returned my iPad they asked if I wanted to remove the screen protector to put on the new one, I said no as I'll just install a new one at home and they made no fuss about it...just took it off and threw it out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.