Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Obese Lobsters

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2010
I hate to ask but what killer feature could be introduced? Speaking of hardware only, not software. I don't see NFC as a killer feature speaking from past experience.

X5-599

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2012
Smaller screen/package.

Yes. If they don't switch back to the 4/s screen size I see myself forced to keep my 4 indefinitely...

The 5 just looks awkward. And don't even think about making it wider. I don't want to hold an iPad to my face. Period!

Bernard SG

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2010
The 5 just looks awkward.

After a few days with it you won't find it awkward anymore. But if it were 5", that would be a totally different story.
Anyway, if Apple releases a bigger iPhone it will be an additional model, not a replacement; they will still keep the current iPhone 5 size as the base model.

TacticalDesire

macrumors 68020
Mar 19, 2012
Michigan
How tiny are peoples hands? I can't even fathom how the iPhone 5 can feel too big. Maybe my hands are just big? 4.7 inch screens are ideal for me. I can manage with 5 but its a bit less comfortable for use with one hand. For me to get the next iPhone it has to have at 4.5 inch screen minimum, and iOS 7 has to wow me. IOS 6 leaves a lot to be desired.

nanogirl21

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2011
Midwest United States
I want a button on my notification center that would allow me to kill all apps that is running in the background. Yes I can do it the “long” way but when there are many apps running a kill all button would be lovely. I would also like to be able to customize my keyboard where the number keys are on top. I am not jail broken and I don’t plan to be and I don’t think I should be jailbreak in order to do these things. They should be standard.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.