Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

solo118

macrumors 65816
May 16, 2011
Gonna give you a list of my top apps in no particular order

amazing breaker
angry birds (star wars)
ireddit
tapatalk
chase bank
pulse
shazam
pandora
google maps
dropbox
simple resize
procam

sk1wbw

Suspended
May 28, 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
Hate to dig up an old thread, but after using several calendar apps including Calendars 5 and Week Calendar and Logacal and a few others, I keep going back to Pocket Informant Pro. Seems to be the best solution for calendars AND iOS Reminders, plus Google syncing if that's your thing.

The newly updated PocketCasts is simply the best example of an iOS 7 app, it's that good.

The newly updated ProCamera is pretty darned nice too.

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
Hate to dig up an old thread, but after using several calendar apps including Calendars 5 and Week Calendar and Logacal and a few others, I keep going back to Pocket Informant Pro. Seems to be the best solution for calendars AND iOS Reminders, plus Google syncing if that's your thing.

The newly updated PocketCasts is simply the best example of an iOS 7 app, it's that good.

I cannot stand what they have done with the calendar in iOS 7. Looking at the screen shots especially this one: http://webis.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/iPhone-4-Inch-Screenshot-291.png

Does it still look like this in the newest version. I know sites are not always updated in a timely fashion hence the question. I want to be able to view all my months events not with just a dot, but actually give me a some text with it also.

Last edited:

sk1wbw

Suspended
May 28, 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
I cannot stand what they have done with the calendar in iOS 7. Looking at the screen shots especially this one: http://webis.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/iPhone-4-Inch-Screenshot-291.png

Does it still look like this in the newest version. I know sites are not always updated in a timely fashion hence the question. I want to be able to view all my months events not with just a dot, but actually give me a some text with it also.

Yeah it does, but if you gots lots of stuff, it gets cluttered in weekly and monthly view. For one, I like the stock calendar app.

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
Yeah it does, but if you gots lots of stuff, it gets cluttered in weekly and monthly view. For one, I like the stock calendar app.

Even after the iOS 7 update. This is the only thing that bothers me. I really want to be able to see the month with a few characters next to each item. Like on the iPad. I know it is because of space limitations but dang it.

sk1wbw

Suspended
May 28, 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
Even after the iOS 7 update. This is the only thing that bothers me. I really want to be able to see the month with a few characters next to each item. Like on the iPad. I know it is because of space limitations but dang it.

Even after the iOS 7 update. I really like this app, probably more than Week Calendar.

elll.teee

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2013
app:

youtube
facebook
viber
instargram

game:

cut the rope
fieldrunner (1)
plants vs zombie (1)
pocket army
free game of the day

jr866gooner

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2013
Twitter, Tapatalk and Arsenal official.

Tapatalk is just so handy to read many forums.

The Arsenal app is free and allows us fans to listen live to every(?) match.

Twitter is just a good way to keep up to date with practically everything! Friends included!

Beeray

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2011

Informant pro is my favorite also.

Gizard

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2013
After reading this thread I bought Pocket informant pro. I absolutely love it!! One of my favorite apps now

Spacial

macrumors 6502
Aug 29, 2013
DraftPad

Not well known, not fancy, it's free, has no ads, and is so extraordinary that it's earned it's place on my iPhone & iPad docks.

You've got to use it to experience all it's usefulness.

It's an app I use 30 or more times daily.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.