Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

danielemionph

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
ITALY
Ordered mine on 5th, order payment accepted on 18th:

3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
16GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X8GB
3TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5

APPLE MAGIC MOUSE
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-T
COUNTRY KIT-ZH

Still "Processing" delivery "January"...:(

transplant

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2012
Ordered mine two days ago (January 8th) and I have an expected deliver between February 5th and 12th so things are definitely continuing to be 3-4 weeks. I am in Switzerland.

whooshbong

macrumors member
Apr 25, 2012
UK
Mine´s on it´s way from the Preston Depot as I type :D

Work will most likely go stupidly slow alllll day, but hey ho, tomorrows being booked off for a full on play day!

Whooshbong - I expect yours has been updated aswell, have a check if you haven't already.

Avidly watching. But now I'm signing off from this thread cause it's HERE.

nerd-gasam alert. seems unlikely that i will get any more work done today.

Good luck everyone and enjoy

fenlon

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2008
Avidly watching. But now I'm signing off from this thread cause it's HERE.

nerd-gasam alert. seems unlikely that i will get any more work done today.

Good luck everyone and enjoy

Great stuff, mines still in the van, tbh the longer it takes the more it makes work bareable so im not too fussed as long as its here today!

Pretty sure people that werent aware of my geekiness in the office are now fully aware as its all i've gone on about all day...

Actually can't wait!

Imaginethe

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2012
UK
Just a couple of days off waiting for 6 weeks.

On my lunch walked past the Apple store in Manchester and noticed they have table of 4 27 inch's on display, so I went in and asked about stick levels. They didn't have a huge amount in stock, but a few.

I find it annoying that they are starting to fill stores without having fulfilled orderes from the first couple of days.

either way I am chasing this up, the only upgrade I ordered being a fusion drive I just feel it should be on it's way.

I'm becoming rather obnoxious to the people around me about this ;)

magicsleeper

macrumors newbie
Dec 24, 2008
Belgium, Gent
still 4 to 5 weeks waiting :(

I ordered 5th Jan
Estimated time of delivery: between 07 Feb, 2013 - 14 Feb, 2013

27-inch iMac
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
3TB Fusion Drive
MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-FN
COUNTRY KIT-ZH

(I'm from Belgium)

iWaiting

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2012
well Apple have got their act together , I have just checked my apple profile

my new Imac is listed inc set number and the auto enrol apple care dated from yesterday 9/1/2013 ( shipped day )

but alas the iMac is still in china waiting with its boarding pass to get on a Virgin Atlantic Airbus A340-642 (A346) hope its taken it travel pills

Hitman.Killer

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2013
Birmingham / UK
Mine too! I guess we are on the same flight. If you click the little arrow next to the blue track shipment button, click on the long thing starting with WW, then put the 82 number you can see there into the tracking window on http://www.expeditors.com/ it will tell you loads of info about the journey it's about to take..

This is a great website by the way so thanks to whomever found it but I'd also like to clip you around the ear as I will be torturing myself with it over the next 7 days!! :)

Thanks for your help doorby,
I actually got their free App on iPhone which is great and convenient, it's coming with Etihad airways form Abu Dhabi.
These last days are dragging on! :apple:

blairsomers

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
Interesting.... In the Apple Store, if you go to BUY an iMac, it has gone from Ships:January to Ships 4-6 Weeks to Ships 3-4 Weeks in the space of 3 days. This should indicate that production is being ramped up or Christmas demand is falling off maybe? Either ways, I'm hoping to see my iMac before February (Ordered 5/1)
fingers crossed...

Confuzzzed

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Liverpool, UK
Interesting.... In the Apple Store, if you go to BUY an iMac, it has gone from Ships:January to Ships 4-6 Weeks to Ships 3-4 Weeks in the space of 3 days. This should indicate that production is being ramped up or Christmas demand is falling off maybe? Either ways, I'm hoping to see my iMac before February (Ordered 5/1)
fingers crossed...

No it didn't (certainly not in US, UK and most continental Europe). It went from shipping in January (non-specific) to 3-4 weeks. Just rolled the month over. So I personally wouldn't see it as a sign of better yields, yet. But ordering on 5th Jan, if paying by CC, I'd imagine you'll probably receive your machine 28-31 Jan

Phunmaker

macrumors newbie
Dec 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Just went to preparing, ordered 8th december. :D

27- inch
3TB Fusion Drive
MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-N
COUNTRY KIT-ZH

squan

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2006
Just went to preparing, ordered 8th december. :D

27- inch
3TB Fusion Drive
MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-N
COUNTRY KIT-ZH

Sweet, I ordered about the same config, in Belgium. So mine can't be far off till preparing to!

blairsomers

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
No it didn't (certainly not in US, UK and most continental Europe). It went from shipping in January (non-specific) to 3-4 weeks. Just rolled the month over. So I personally wouldn't see it as a sign of better yields, yet. But ordering on 5th Jan, if paying by CC, I'd imagine you'll probably receive your machine 28-31 Jan

Really? I could have sworn it said 4-6 weeks yesterday when I looked at it (one of my 77 visits to the site daily to see if there's any update on my order :cool:)

Confuzzzed

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Liverpool, UK
Really? I could have sworn it said 4-6 weeks yesterday when I looked at it (one of my 77 visits to the site daily to see if there's any update on my order :cool:)

I see you and raise you to at least 83!!! But all the stalking paid off because my machine has just gone to shipped a mere 12 hours after going to Preparing. Delivery on or by 18 Jan! As someone else also said on here, I might have a glass of wine to celebrate!

Attachments

• orderiM3.jpg
    orderiM3.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Therobart

macrumors newbie
Dec 19, 2012
Northern Ireland
How! I ordered on the 13th and still processing... :eek:

What spec you order?

Couldn't believe mine had shipped. I was expecting it to ship next week as people like yourself who had ordered before me hadn't got theirs shipped yet. Very strange unless my configuration is more in stock than others.

3.2GHz Quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB
1TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2GB GDDR5

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.