Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
1080p,

If you get a chance, can you work your magic with Donald? TIA.

donald-duck-cartoons.jpg

:)
You are reminding me about my upcoming vacation to Disneyland with my kids on spring break.

Attachments

• donald-duck-cartoons.png
    donald-duck-cartoons.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,050
  • donald-duck-cartoons-etched.png
    donald-duck-cartoons-etched.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,051

Offshore1

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2009
For gun supporters, here are a few I made.

I don't know how to get rid of the backgrounds in some of these, but they look OK on the phone. Any of you experts, can you remove bnackgrounds and "etch"?

Not sure how to "etch" help???

Attachments

• ar white.png
    ar white.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,015
  • DEL-TON.png
    DEL-TON.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,022
  • delton rev.jpg
    delton rev.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,024
  • XDm.png
    XDm.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 1,019
  • ar blk.png
    ar blk.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,006
Last edited:

ChrisN718

macrumors 6502
Jan 8, 2013
Flushing, NY
I have a few questions. What if I replace my carrier logo, and decide to revert to the original? My carrier version right now is 13.1, and the new version will be 13.2 with the custom logo. In order to revert, do I need to upload the original .ipcc as 13.3? Do I have to increase the version number everytime I decide I want to change the carrier logo?

And what will happen if my carrier actually decides to give a 13.2 update?
Lot of questions, I know. Sorry :)

Once you use the program to create a custom logo it'll save two .ipcc files on your computer, the first one being the new logo with v. 13.2 and second your original .ipcc file (I recommend putting the original .ipcc file somewhere safe). When you install the custom logo and then want to go back to your original carrier all you would have to do is install the original .ipcc and it would automatically downgrade your carrier version back to 13.1 and display your stock carrier logo. (As usual, you would have to either toggle on and off airplane mode or reboot each time you install a custom logo or original carrier)

If you still have your custom logo installed on your phone with v. 13.2 and want to create a new logo .ipcc file, just enter 13.2 as your current carrier version in the program and it'll automatically create a .ipcc file with v. 13.3.

Hope this helps.

Sital

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 31, 2012
New England
I can confirm it doesn't work with Verizon 13.0. On the story that the OP referred to, a poster there said the same thing. I think it's that it only has Verizon (LTE America) and no non LTE Verizon selection, but that's just a guess.

Figures I'd start a thread about a tweak I can't use (Verizon 13.0 iPhone 4). :eek:

Oh well, that's ok, 11 days until I can get the iPhone 5 and at least now I have images ready.

TOADVINE

macrumors newbie
Mar 22, 2012
Got this to work on my 5 but can't get it to work for my wife's 4s. We are both on verizon. Any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 88

fabytmHD

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2011
Romania
Can someone help me get this one to look white(so it'll look similar!)?

Attachments

• TheFabytm-Video-Logo-1.png
    TheFabytm-Video-Logo-1.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 108

Sital

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 31, 2012
New England
Got this to work on my 5 but can't get it to work for my wife's 4s. We are both on verizon. Any ideas?

It appears it only works on Verizon LTE iPhones (in CarrierEditor the selection is Verizon_LTE_US). This would restrict its use to the iPhone 5.

scranj

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2012
Has anyone been able to get this to work on fido.
I was able to get it to work on telus but when I try with fido its just goes back to original logo.

bonskovsky

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2012
Wait, how did you guys do a Cricket one?

How does this program work. I tried it but it just never does anything.

bonskovsky

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2012
My Cricket phone is an unlocked phone and also works with a SIM, can I change the carrier then, if I put an AT&T SIM card in it?

I mean come on

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.